Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 02-28-2013, 03:00 PM   #31
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Who still Believes? (Something positive)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Is it just me or Scooter improved as a poster ?

Before he was just trolling about Melo but now he actually has some good posts and valid points.
I always knew he had it in him lol

franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:04 PM   #32
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Is it just me or Scooter improved as a poster ?

Before he was just trolling about Melo but now he actually has some good posts and valid points.
I went to Zagreb last year and I feel very refreshed.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:03 PM   #33
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
I went to Zagreb last year and I feel very refreshed.
Zagreb is a shithole. But let's get back on topic.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:40 PM   #34
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Is it really? It's the capital though.
Old 03-01-2013, 03:32 AM   #35
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Is it really? It's the capital though.
It's the capital and the biggest city but I don't like it.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:58 AM   #36
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Interesting. Anyway, I believe the Knicks could make a run in the playoffs if they figure a few things out and everything clicks in the best possible way and the matchups are right. They should make it out of the first round if they hold on to the second or third seed.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:47 AM   #37
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Interesting. Anyway, I believe the Knicks could make a run in the playoffs if they figure a few things out and everything clicks in the best possible way and the matchups are right. They should make it out of the first round if they hold on to the second or third seed.
First of all Woodson needs to fix the starting lineup. You can't surround Melo with 3 guys who can't create their own shot and a guy who can create it (Felton) but is very inefficient at it.

IMO we need to start either
a) Felton/Shumpert/Melo/Amare/Tyson
or
b) Felton/J.R.Smith/Melo/K-Mart/Tyson

No point in having both J.R. and Amare on the bench when no one in the starting lineup except Melo can't score for sh*t.

Then we need to move the ball and hope the team will get out of the slump and starting shooting threes at least at a decent rate.

Our rebounding should immediately get better with a fix of the starting lineup.

Knicks need to at least get out of the 1st round or this season is a complete failure. If we want to do something spectacular like enter the ECF and be competitive there or even get to the Finals it will only be possible if we play like we did early in the season,that includes ball movement,defense and getting historically red hot from three.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:03 AM   #38
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

We're in a screwed up year because a lot of the teams that perform well in the playoffs got off to really slow starts. As it stands, we may have to play Boston in the 1st round. I actually fear them more without Rondo believe it or not. Bradley is a better shooter and as a result, presents a tougher matchup for us. I don't like how we defend the 3 anymore.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:29 AM   #39
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
We're in a screwed up year because a lot of the teams that perform well in the playoffs got off to really slow starts. As it stands, we may have to play Boston in the 1st round. I actually fear them more without Rondo believe it or not. Bradley is a better shooter and as a result, presents a tougher matchup for us. I don't like how we defend the 3 anymore.
I disagree. I think come playoff time they are more dangerous with Rondo.
With or without him I don't want to play them in the 1st round though.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:54 AM   #40
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Knicks need to at least get out of the 1st round or this season is a complete failure. If we want to do something spectacular like enter the ECF and be competitive there or even get to the Finals it will only be possible if we play like we did early in the season,that includes ball movement,defense and getting historically red hot from three.
Why is the season a failure if they dont get out the 1st round?
How the Knicks played in the first part of the season isnt going to happen so what then? The players that made it happen are scrubs one isnt on the team any longer.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 11:17 AM   #41
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Actually if they dont get out the first round not only is it a failure, the team should be gutted.

The East is terrible.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 11:28 AM   #42
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Actually if they dont get out the first round not only is it a failure, the team should be gutted.

The East is terrible.
Why? 18-5 bought us a great opportunity and curse. The Opportunity to get a decent seed the curse the Knicks were never that great.

If this team wins a 1st round you want these guys back?

If they dont win the 1st round or they do I think we playing with house money.

Last edited by Rameek : 03-01-2013 at 11:30 AM.
Old 03-01-2013, 11:55 AM   #43
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Why? 18-5 bought us a great opportunity and curse. The Opportunity to get a decent seed the curse the Knicks were never that great.

If this team wins a 1st round you want these guys back?

If they dont win the 1st round or they do I think we playing with house money.
If the team makes it out of the 1st, i want the core back, if not blow it up.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:08 PM   #44
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
If the team makes it out of the 1st, i want the core back, if not blow it up.
If they win who is the core you want back? My previous post was solely directed at Clutch though not that I dont value your insight.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:17 PM   #45
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
If they win who is the core you want back? My previous post was solely directed at Clutch though not that I dont value your insight.
The current starters + JR and Amare....that's my core, get out the first and they've sufficed the right to come back.

Dont make it, and all of them can kick rocks.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: