Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2013, 06:18 PM   #31
tikay0
Banned
 
tikay0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,859
tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Kobe responds to Cuban via Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vienceslav
Are you saying you would not wanna hang out with MJ?

I'd love to chill with MJ, but not the wanna be MJ. The guy that will over do the MJ impersonation, and think it's cool to be a dick, where as the real MJ wouldn't need to over compensate. Nah mean?
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:20 PM   #32
tikay0
Banned
 
tikay0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,859
tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Kobe responds to Cuban via Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertical-24
Lmao lighthearted? You soft, baby lotion lacing fukker.

Be upset, DRose thinks you're a phaggit

I'd much rather chill with Rose than Kobe's wanna be MJ ass as well.

Basically most NBA players besides Shaq/Jon Barry/Daro Milicic.
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:23 PM   #33
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Chicago's Finest
Posts: 2,498
Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board
Default Re: Kobe responds to Cuban via Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikay0
I'd love to chill with MJ, but not the wanna be MJ. The guy that will over do the MJ impersonation, and think it's cool to be a dick, where as the real MJ wouldn't need to over compensate. Nah mean?
There was certainly a difference. MJ had charisma as natural as gravity. People wanted to be around him. The eyes in the room were always fixed on him. And contrary to stupid belief, yes MJ was cutting in competition, but he was also a funny, relaxed, chill guy. There is tons of stories I've heard about him being cool from people in the Chicago land area. Kobe over compensates with a clear cut mimicked persona of Jordan on the court. To be fair, I've also heard stories (cousin is an entertainment lawyer in LA) and Kobe is actually very cool and endearing off the court. Hell, you can see in that 2007 leaked video (Bynum for Kidd? ship his ass out) ... he's really gracious and cool with fans.
Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:31 PM   #34
tikay0
Banned
 
tikay0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,859
tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Kobe responds to Cuban via Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money 23
There was certainly a difference. MJ had charisma as natural as gravity. People wanted to be around him. The eyes in the room were always fixed on him. And contrary to stupid belief, yes MJ was cutting in competition, but he was also a funny, relaxed, chill guy. There is tons of stories I've heard about him being cool from people in the Chicago land area. Kobe over compensates with a clear cut mimicked persona of Jordan on the court. To be fair, I've also heard stories (cousin is an entertainment lawyer in LA) and Kobe is actually very cool and endearing off the court. Hell, you can see in that 2007 leaked video (Bynum for Kidd? ship his ass out) ... he's really gracious and cool with fans.

I meant Kobe would be the one that would over do the MJ impression.

But that's cool to hear. My cousin and his buddy installed security cameras for MJ, and says he's always in the garage cleaning his golf clubs with a cigar in his mouth.

MJ let my cousin and his buddy get taken around in his custom Lincoln limousine, and he gave them tickets to an OUTKAST concert.

I was like, "you lucky mutha ****a!"

Believe it was the 95', 96', or 97' season. Totally forgot when he told me this.
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:42 PM   #35
spacebump
I hit open layups
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 189
spacebump has decent reputation
Default Re: Kobe responds to Cuban via Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segatti
Kobe still butthurt because of the sweep he took from Mavs

that and the fact that they aren't in the playoffs
spacebump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:46 PM   #36
Reverend Hoops
Decent college freshman
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,699
Reverend Hoops has decent reputationReverend Hoops has decent reputation
Default Re: Kobe responds to Cuban via Twitter

LOL @ posting what NBA players you want to chill with. Not a diss, just found it funny tis all.
Reverend Hoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 08:05 PM   #37
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King
 
OhNoTimNoSho's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,403
OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Kobe responds to Cuban via Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikay0
I'd much rather chill with Rose than Kobe's wanna be MJ ass as well.

Basically most NBA players besides Shaq/Jon Barry/Daro Milicic.
Why would any of these people want to chill with YOU? Are you 12?
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:42 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy