Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-24-2013, 04:57 PM   #1
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Kobe's Response to Mark Cuban Suggesting the Lakers Amnesty Him

Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:03 PM   #2
zizozain
hi AJ2k8

zizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Kobe's Response to Mark Cuban Suggesting the Lakers Amnesty Him

this thread is better
zizozain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:08 PM   #3
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

definitely better.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:12 PM   #4
BGriffin's Dad
Future GOAT PF

BGriffin's Dad has not been impressing people

Quote:
Today, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Today, 01:57 PM

too close to call
BGriffin's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:12 PM   #5
alleykat
High school junior varsity star

alleykat has an OK reputation so far

nice....

But hey which is the real Kobe twitter? This one or the one on the other thread that says @antisocial Kobe?

Sorry dont use twitter so
alleykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:14 PM   #6
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If you used the word twitter in the title, you would have been money. KB already responded to Cuban earlier.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:16 PM   #7
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleykat
nice....

But hey which is the real Kobe twitter? This one or the one on the other thread that says @antisocial Kobe?

Sorry dont use twitter so

Lol I thought it was obvious that the anti-social Kobe is a parody account. But "kobebryant" is Kobe's real account.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:18 PM   #8
BlackWhiteGreen
NBA lottery pick

BlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this board

Cuban made some sense from a financial point of view, and he did say they'd probably never do it.
BlackWhiteGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:20 PM   #9
alleykat
High school junior varsity star

alleykat has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Lol I thought it was obvious that the anti-social Kobe is a parody account. But "kobebryant" is Kobe's real account.

Not on twitter so I wouldn't know....thanx bruh
alleykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:22 PM   #10
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cuban was a dick, you don't tell other teams to cut their stars.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:27 PM   #11
BlackWhiteGreen
NBA lottery pick

BlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Cuban was a dick, you don't tell other teams to cut their stars.

Quote:
"If you look at their payroll, even if Dwight (Howard) comes back, you've got to ask the question: Should they amnesty Kobe?"

Yeah sounds like a dick move to me
BlackWhiteGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:29 PM   #12
tikay0
Banned

tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Kobe needs to get his old ass off Twitter, and start focusing on the TEAM.

Last edited by tikay0 : 02-24-2013 at 05:31 PM.
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:35 PM   #13
Segatti
Good High School Starter

Segatti has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikay0
Kobe needs to get his old ass off Twitter, and start focusing on the TEAM.

The Lakers season is over... the only thing Kobe can do to draw attention is making polemics
Segatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:37 PM   #14
Reverend Hoops
Decent college freshman

Reverend Hoops has decent reputationReverend Hoops has decent reputation

Trollbe
Reverend Hoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 08:21 PM   #15
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: