Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-06-2007, 02:53 PM   #16
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Gay baller

Other prominent news stories that come out of that website:

Snoop Dog caught feeling up a man:
http://www.mediatakeout.com/1615/sno..._on_a_man.html

Did Beyonce blast out Ashanti?
http://www.mediatakeout.com/1539/did...t_ashanti.html

Tyrese Didn't punch his pregnant girlfriend:
http://www.mediatakeout.com/1337/rb_singer_tyrese_i_didnt_punch_my_pregnant_girlfri end.html

Oh my! Look at Jada Pinkett Smith's boobies:
http://www.mediatakeout.com/1150/oh_...s_boobies.html

Lesson learned; Mediatakeout.com is trash.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 02:53 PM   #17
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
http://www.mediatakeout.com/Exclusives/NJNet_Gay.html
lol you guys are too easy to get riled up...
ok now the link works
dude thats a totally different and old story.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 02:59 PM   #18
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wang4three gets it... the whole thread is goofy and you guys are guessing who's it gonna be like a bunch of teenage girls, there's crap like this all the time about anyone who is or is almost famous...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 03:00 PM   #19
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
wang4three gets it... the whole thread is goofy and you guys are guessing who's it gonna be like a bunch of teenage girls, there's crap like this all the time about anyone who is or is almost famous...

so let me get this straight. you venture a guess that Richard Jefferson is the gay one and point to a libel media source, get reactions from two Net fans, then you say you were doing this to show everyone a lesson about why it is not good to gossip?

the blanks can't be filled in.

conclusion: you are backpedaling right now.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 03:04 PM   #20
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
so let me get this straight. you venture a guess that Richard Jefferson is the gay one and point to a libel media source, get reactions from two Net fans, then you say you were doing this to show everyone a lesson about why it is not good to gossip?

the blanks can't be filled in.

conclusion: you are backpedaling right now.

hmm show me where i said richard jefferson? is he gay?
funny how the nets fans were the only ones to respond.......
Old 02-06-2007, 03:06 PM   #21
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
hmm show me where i said richard jefferson? is he gay?
funny how the nets fans were the only ones to respond.......
I never said you implicated RJ but you posted an article that implicates a Nets player and in the middle of the article is a huge Nets logo. So, in your opinion, who else did you think would respond?
Old 02-06-2007, 03:16 PM   #22
gts
Sons of Antartica

why is everybody shouting richard jeffersons name? is he gay? lol i didn't write the article, i never said the name of richard jefferson and now two separate posters have chimed in to protect his honor, i'm being serious,
did i miss something?
Old 02-06-2007, 03:18 PM   #23
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
why is everybody shouting richard jeffersons name? is he gay? lol i didn't write the article, i never said the name of richard jefferson and now two separate posters have chimed in to protect his honor, i'm being serious,
did i miss something?
One person said Richard Jefferson in this entire thread. Who is "everybody"?
Old 02-06-2007, 03:21 PM   #24
gts
Sons of Antartica

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
One person said Richard Jefferson in this entire thread. Who is "everybody"?
ok you and vc, don't take everything so literally... you still didn't answer my question...
Old 02-06-2007, 03:22 PM   #25
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
ok you and vc, don't take everything so literally... you still didn't answer my question...
Where did I say that I thought RJ is gay? man you are illiterate. VCDrives is the only person who said it. So that's one person with his own opinion, who doesn't represent the opinion of the entire Nets fam. So you're really out of place implicating that all of us thinking that RJ is gay.
Old 02-06-2007, 03:26 PM   #26
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

if Kobe were subtly implicated to being homosexual by a false source, don't tell me you wouldn't be all up in arms.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 03:31 PM   #27
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
actually, This is a confirmed publicist for an upcoming book. SO its not like its bull**** rumor like the website you quoted. and I cannot recall anything like this with an NBA player before. Please refresh my memory as to when a publicist announced his former NBA client was coming out?
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 03:37 PM   #28
gts
Sons of Antartica

whoa guys, your getting to hyped about this and it needs to slow down so let me try and get this back to my question... i never said he was gay, i never implicated anyone...VC offered up jefferson then wang came into the convo... when i asked " i'm being serious did i miss something?" i meant truly that. i had never heard the name richard jefferson ever mentioned in connection with being gay... if this is stirring up some long simmering contorversy then i am sorry...
Old 02-06-2007, 03:39 PM   #29
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

Whoa....this turned from a thread about being gay to an argument that is really gay...common guys, lets not hate so damn much...
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 03:40 PM   #30
The Answer
National High School Star

The Answer has decent reputationThe Answer has decent reputation

Isn't like 5-10% of the population gay? I'm sure there are just as many NBA players, past and present, that are/were gay. Why does anybody even care?
The Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: