Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-24-2013, 05:29 PM   #1
Reverend Hoops
Decent college freshman

Reverend Hoops has decent reputationReverend Hoops has decent reputation
Default CP3: I haven't decided what I am going to do next season

http://www.sacbee.com/2013/02/22/520..._rss=Kings/NBA
Reverend Hoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:33 PM   #2
mattvNJ
Local High School Star

mattvNJ has decent reputationmattvNJ has decent reputation
Default Re: CP3: I haven't decided what I am going to do next season

nothing more would please me to see them fade back into obscurity and cf86 to shut the **** up
mattvNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:33 PM   #3
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

inB4 CP3 to NY
BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:34 PM   #4
Haymaker
College star

Haymaker has decent reputationHaymaker has decent reputation

Hey Paul, how about you switch places with Tony Parker?
Haymaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:35 PM   #5
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
inB4 CP3 to NY

Sadly, I can see this happening, since he never wanted to be in LA to begin with.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:35 PM   #6
Basketbolero
Local High School Star

Basketbolero has decent reputationBasketbolero has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
inB4 CP3 to NY
In before el gringos trade scenario involving CP3 and Bargnani to NY
Basketbolero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:35 PM   #7
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

DelusionalFan86 on suicide watch.
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:38 PM   #8
dbk123
Banned

dbk123 has not been impressing people

lol if he hasnt already decided that hes gonna stay by now, he'll be as good as gone if they dont make the finals
dbk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:39 PM   #9
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

He is going go to the Spurs to backup Tony Parker
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:40 PM   #10
Vertical-24
Hollywood

Vertical-24 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbk123
lol if he hasnt already decided that hes gonna stay by now, he'll be as good as gone if they dont make the finals

Pretty much. I hope he leaves, particularly to an East team. Less to worry about.
Vertical-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:42 PM   #11
Haymaker
College star

Haymaker has decent reputationHaymaker has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertical-24
Pretty much. I hope he leaves, particularly to an East team. Less to worry about.
CP3 in Indiana would make them deadly.
Haymaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:42 PM   #12
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
He is going go to the Spurs to backup Tony Parker

lol
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:43 PM   #13
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

People are delusional. CP3 is staying and Simers got him in an interview after the Spurs blowout and pried him like usual. CP3 has already talked about many times how he loves it here. The guy bought an 8 million dollar home and his kid and wife are happy. I'll bet anybody on this forum anything that dude stays . Ban bet, 1 year avy bet.. don't care.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:45 PM   #14
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'll be shocked if he leaves. The Clippers are already a contender.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:46 PM   #15
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
People are delusional. CP3 is staying and Simers got him in an interview after the Spurs blowout and pried him like usual. CP3 has already talked about many times how he loves it here. The guy bought an 8 million dollar home and his kid and wife are happy. I'll bet anybody on this forum anything that dude stays . Ban bet, 1 year avy bet.. don't care.

I get what your saying, but he also made it clear that the Knicks were always his first choice, and bitched like a fussy toddler during the whole trade fiasco. He's happy now, but you have to remember that the Clippers weren't his first or second choice for a new team, and there's no way of knowing how easy it would be for him to ditch his current team.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: