Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-24-2013, 09:02 PM   #406
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Cavs @ Heat

11 games winning. The Heat are on fire.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:33 PM   #407
sixer6ad
Local High School Star

sixer6ad has decent reputation
Default Re: Cavs @ Heat

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Tristan has come so far in the last few months, it is tough to say where his ceiling is. He obviously has a great motor and I think he will eventually be an elite rebounder. He is also a good defender, another area I think he can eventually be special.

But, what has been impressive the last few months is his scoring. He has been putting up 15 a night on >50% shooting since Varejao went down... And he is just starting to figure things out.

Plus, he's only 21.

I think both he and Waiters have eventual All-Star potential and I also think Chris Grant may end up looking like a genius. Both those guys were picked ahead of their projected spot and both have exceeded my expectations so far.

I just love the way this young team has been put together so far. Now, we will have one more draft in the lottery, tons of picks to use as assets in trades and tons of cap space.

This team could get really good really quick when all of those assets begin to be used by the front office.

Here's my only problem with them: We are 18-38. I only say that because teams that are going to be really good eventually show "something" and win some of these games. Honest to God, my biggest problem is with Byron. He talks defense 24/7 yet people attack the rim, we lose focus and don't match up, and - quite frankly - we don't always play hard. There's an old saying: "If it is seen on film, it is either taught or allowed." This group has good numbers, but has blown too many leads for any true fan's liking. Youth is certainly an issue, but this is his 3rd full season. My thought is that his defensive principles would be entrenched enough that kids would pick them up. I see the same things now that I saw in Year 1. That's my biggest concern.

I'm okay with the youth; I'm not okay with how much of a free pass this entire organization - including Byron - has because of it.
sixer6ad is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: