Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-25-2013, 07:11 PM   #46
Clifton
talk less, say more

Clifton is considered somewhat coolClifton is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: OKC Signs Derek Fisher....Again

Quote:
I mean if you're going to look at one play, go back to game 2, down by two, where Kevin Durant was obviously fouled on his shot with 1 second to play. Refs blew it. Game would have most likely went to overtime with OKC having all the momentum at home with a chance to go up 2-0.
Yup... a very crucial but forgotten moment in that series. People act like the Heat just ate them for lunch and are these indomitable supermen.
Clifton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:12 PM   #47
OKCThunderUP
Thank you Based Presti

OKCThunderUP is considered somewhat coolOKCThunderUP is considered somewhat cool

ITT: Lots of idiots don't realize the Fisher signing was an injury insurance policy incase Westbrook or Jackson get hurt.

He's not getting minutes outside of garbage time, folks.
OKCThunderUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:16 PM   #48
Coolaak
High school junior varsity star

Coolaak is starting to rub some people the wrong wayCoolaak is starting to rub some people the wrong way

OKC have problems in point guard role,they shouldnt have let harden go.
Westbrook is more of a shooting guard then point guard

westbrook for rondo
Coolaak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:08 PM   #49
DMV2
And...they stank!

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
Harden choked. That was the biggest reason they got blown out imo.
Weak ass frontcourt was the biggest reason. LeBron abused them on the offensive end, while Bosh wrecked them on the boards.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:30 PM   #50
ThunderKat
High School JV MVP

ThunderKat has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKCThunderUP
ITT: Lots of idiots don't realize the Fisher signing was an injury insurance policy incase Westbrook or Jackson get hurt.

I hope you're right, as I don't see much of what Fisher could add to this roster. I'm pretty frustrated they didn't make a legit trade for a big guy that can score. I think Miami could be beat up inside fairly easily by a big guy with a post game.
ThunderKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:28 AM   #51
VIP2000
High School Starter

VIP2000 has decent reputation

Man, this guy is a self-entitled diva. He's whined his way off of three teams (Utah, Houston, Dallas) so he can join a 'contender'.
VIP2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:32 AM   #52
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
A true Laker right there , I wish things could have been worked for him to stay with LAL seeing limited minutes from the bench. He deserved to retire a Laker.

I'm not saying you, but so many Laker fans were throwing this guy under the bus last time he was playing for them. They couldn't wait to ship this guy out.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 05:41 PM   #53
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Dude was released by the Mavs so he could "spend time with his family", then turns around and signs with the Thunder? Am I hearing this correctly?
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 05:47 PM   #54
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKCThunderUP

I'll believe it when I see it. Fisher finds a way to worm his way into every rotation, no matter where he goes and how shitty a player he has become.

He's going to hit a clutch 3 and ALL WILL BE FORGIVEN. Until you see that his statline for the game was 3 points, 1/6 shooting, 2 assists, 3 turnovers, 1 rebound, 28 minutes.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:11 PM   #55
shortsoptional
Great young streetballer

shortsoptional has a terrific reputationshortsoptional has a terrific reputationshortsoptional has a terrific reputationshortsoptional has a terrific reputationshortsoptional has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Dude was released by the Mavs so he could "spend time with his family", then turns around and signs with the Thunder? Am I hearing this correctly?

Yea... not that they probably miss his steller play, but yea, that whole, "this isn't a pit stop" talk sounds pretty weak now.
shortsoptional is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: