Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-25-2013, 07:47 PM   #16
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Things you can't wait happening in your 2013

Ponoka Stampede
Calgary Stampede
Cheyenne Frontier Days (have amazing tickets for the rodeo 3 days and Alan Jackson night show)
Puyallup,WA Rodeo
Hanging out in Montana, Big Mountain, boating on Flathead Lake
Getting the Corvette out of the garage
Possible Atlanta trip to see some Braves games
Road trips
Shooting clays/buying a new shotgun
Western Hockey League playoffs

Gonna be a great summer.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:48 PM   #17
HAzE024
KRYPTONATE!

HAzE024 has decent reputationHAzE024 has decent reputation

HAzE024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:48 PM   #18
code green
Boston Tank Party

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

-Graduating with a Network Engineering degree and getting CCNA certified
-On a related note, quitting my current job
-Making my stand-up comedy debut
-Getting lower car insurance rates
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:47 PM   #19
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

The final 8 episodes of Breaking Bad this July
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:58 PM   #20
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Ponoka Stampede
Calgary Stampede
Cheyenne Frontier Days (have amazing tickets for the rodeo 3 days and Alan Jackson night show)
Puyallup,WA Rodeo
Hanging out in Montana, Big Mountain, boating on Flathead Lake
Getting the Corvette out of the garage
Possible Atlanta trip to see some Braves games
Road trips
Shooting clays/buying a new shotgun
Western Hockey League playoffs

Gonna be a great summer.

That's something we share.

Visiting Ottawa, going to bluesfest
Going to a ton of NXNE shows in Toronto
Going to see Miguel and Alicia Keys in concert
Getting a new car, completely undecided at the moment
Moving to a new pad in Downtown Toronto
I want to squeeze in trip to NYC, just to see what all the hooplah is about
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:23 AM   #21
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
u probably addressed this b4 but what do you do for a living?
in-house counsel for an o&g company
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:32 AM   #22
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Burglarizing Rezznor
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:11 AM   #23
bergs14
J-Weezy

bergs14 has decent reputationbergs14 has decent reputation

Bought my first home. Been waiting on my 30 day settlement and I move in this Friday coming. I'm pumped. And nervous too.. because I'm basically in debt for the rest of my life, but it's an awesome pad and I got it for a steal, so can't complain.
bergs14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:20 AM   #24
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
Visiting Ottawa, going to bluesfest

I went when I was like 17-18 and got really drunk and lost my friends, didn't have my cell and wondered around for hours by myself hammered. By far one of my worst experiences, wasn't even that big of a place just an idiot

I don't really have anything I can't wait for, reading some of these lists kinda makes me want to change that.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:36 AM   #25
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Game of Thrones season 3
Next gen consoles
Warriors might be in the playoffs.
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 04:49 PM   #26
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've got a few trips planned:

Grand Canyon in April
Hilton Head in May
Maine in June
Lake Superior (UP Michigan) in August
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 05:02 PM   #27
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation here

The final episodes of Breaking Bad, the announcement of next gen consoles, the release of GTA V, starting a new year at PSU, summer break, the NBA draft, and hopefully a vacation.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 05:19 PM   #28
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Uhh not really a whole lot.. the only trip I have planned is Maine this summer for a week. So besides that I'd say i'll be excited to be in my final year of university

Wish I had as much exciting stuff going on like some of you
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 05:41 PM   #29
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Hopefully transferring to a four-year university.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:03 PM   #30
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
Uhh not really a whole lot.. the only trip I have planned is Maine this summer for a week. So besides that I'd say i'll be excited to be in my final year of university

Wish I had as much exciting stuff going on like some of you

What part?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: