Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-27-2013, 12:09 PM   #31
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Things you can't wait happening in your 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Hopefully transferring to a four-year university.

Texas A&M or GTFO

Last edited by Balla_Status : 02-27-2013 at 12:12 PM.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:11 PM   #32
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

Moving to Australia for me.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:48 PM   #33
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You foolish dummies completely missed the intention and spammed this thread up with your irrelevant daily life shit that nobody cares about. If you were interesting to me, I'd have created another thread, and deleted it afterwards still. Nobody cares about you, listen.
kNIOKAS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:19 PM   #34
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

visit barcelona for a couple days
see asap rocky live

just realising that i dont have much exciting stuff to look forward to.
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:20 PM   #35
RoboticWang
Larry Legend

RoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
You foolish dummies completely missed the intention and spammed this thread up with your irrelevant daily life shit that nobody cares about. If you were interesting to me, I'd have created another thread, and deleted it afterwards still. Nobody cares about you, listen.

Quote:
Things you can't wait happening in your 2013

****ing idiot.
RoboticWang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:38 PM   #36
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wakarusa festival, electric Forrest, road trip to Colorado and hopefully Cali from there. Hopefully enrolling in college and going hunting for the first time. Buying a new tube, getting a car.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:42 PM   #37
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

I'm really looking forward to living on my own. I've either lived with my family or roomates my whole life (21 years old). I'm finally getting my own place this year.
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:50 PM   #38
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

As of right now:

-Summer
-Senior year, finally taking AP classes, and delving into the university world. Kinda anxious because my cousin said I shouldn't be excited about this
-Lakers to make the playoffs
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:11 PM   #39
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

Currently living/working in Qatar trying to make some good money until March. Going to Sudan and Oman (hopefully) in March, Eurotrip in the summer, and then gonna be starting my masters in September back in Toronto.
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:38 PM   #40
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

good possibility going to Korea

starting my career as a teacher full time

a big booty hoe on my bday
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:52 AM   #41
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckey
good possibility going to Korea

starting my career as a teacher full time

a big booty hoe on my bday
A young man with the appreciation for bootay? You black?

What you're going to do in Korea, teaching English (I assume) and being black? They people rascist, don't joke
Old 02-28-2013, 12:02 PM   #42
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
visit barcelona for a couple days
see asap rocky live

just realising that i dont have much exciting stuff to look forward to.
Yeah well seems so. Barcelona is nice though, everybody's visiting it. I haven't beent here yet though. Maybe someday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus
Wakarusa festival, electric Forrest, road trip to Colorado and hopefully Cali from there. Hopefully enrolling in college and going hunting for the first time. Buying a new tube, getting a car.
Hunting for a first time? Oh you have age limit on hunting arms I guess?
I wonder what is that western America flavour out there. Make your college.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday
I'm really looking forward to living on my own. I've either lived with my family or roomates my whole life (21 years old). I'm finally getting my own place this year.
You bro I'm 23 and I just did it this year. Living in a dorm was nice for 4 years, but cannot take to be back with parents... I know your pain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
As of right now:

-Summer
-Senior year, finally taking AP classes, and delving into the university world. Kinda anxious because my cousin said I shouldn't be excited about this
-Lakers to make the playoffs
Well you shouldn't be excited about Lakers making playoffs because it's not happening. You can prepare to uni, anyway, and that will be a decent thing to do. Ask a friend, maybe try sneak in to some classes with him. To me transition from school to uni was a significant one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz V2
Currently living/working in Qatar trying to make some good money until March. Going to Sudan and Oman (hopefully) in March, Eurotrip in the summer, and then gonna be starting my masters in September back in Toronto.
What are you doing there? I envy you a bit, I think it's rare to get an opportunity to live in those Arabic countries. To have a job there, I assume you have to be IT guy, or what..? Feels as a very ununsual destination for a graduate student, at least for me.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:09 PM   #43
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
What are you doing there? I envy you a bit, I think it's rare to get an opportunity to live in those Arabic countries. To have a job there, I assume you have to be IT guy, or what..? Feels as a very ununsual destination for a graduate student, at least for me.

My family lives here, im originally from Sudan but my dad works here, used to work here in the late 80s, early 90s before he moved our family to Toronto. He was forced into retirement because of the recession so he moved back here. My sister and a lot of my cousins also live here as well so its pretty cool. I'm in geography/urban planning so im doing some GIS work with the govt. It's a really nice, relaxed place to be honest. If you're into the big city type life it definitely wont be your thing, but if you like to relax, drink tea, enjoy weather, enjoy time with family and stuff its a great place, and if you work here they pay VERY VERY well.

edit: also food is extremely cheap and good, and gas is insanely cheap here its mind boggling

Last edited by Burgz V2 : 02-28-2013 at 12:14 PM.
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:31 PM   #44
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

Quote:
A young man with the appreciation for bootay? You black?

What you're going to do in Korea, teaching English (I assume) and being black? They people rascist, don't joke

yeah teaching English

I look 100% Korean anyways, they'll be embarrassed for me that I don't speak Korean

and I do appreciate BBHs
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: