Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-25-2013, 10:38 PM   #1
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Wizards are 13-9 since Wall came back

PER 36 numbers of 17 points 9 assists 41.1% fg 1/13 on 3s 81.2 FT% .

He's not even a decent jump shooter but clearly he's making a big impact. I say the Wiz are a playoff team next year.

Last edited by RoundMoundOfReb : 02-25-2013 at 10:44 PM.
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:39 PM   #2
3peated
Good High School Starter

3peated has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Wizards are 13-9 since Wall came back

only because they're in the east, lol.

but it's a bit early to say that. you can't assume every team is goign to stay the same next year
3peated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:40 PM   #3
Richesly
Atlanta Hawk Fan

Richesly has decent reputation

Why did you use PER 36 and not even post his shooting percentages.
Richesly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:46 PM   #4
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richesly
Why did you use PER 36 and not even post his shooting percentages.
I used per 36 because he was being eased into the line-up playing only like 20 mins for a while.
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:56 PM   #5
dbk123
Banned

dbk123 has not been impressing people

he better work his ass off this off season. He really needs to get a decent jump shot. I saw an old video and he acted like a big brother/mentor to kyrie. Maybe now that kyrie suprassed him and became an all star he'll have some motivation.
dbk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:01 PM   #6
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

Nene plays the PF position awfully well. I am actually surprised that a Nene/Okafor frontcourt actually worked out.
no pun intended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:16 AM   #7
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no pun intended
Nene plays the PF position awfully well. I am actually surprised that a Nene/Okafor frontcourt actually worked out.

This x 100 Okafor has ressurected him career completely and has been playing the best since he left Bobcats, with Nene hes a super talent no doubt just injuries held him back. Im still amazingly dissapointed in Chirs Singleton, Trevor Brooker has been pretty good to as well as the other supporting cast.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:04 AM   #8
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by andremiller07
This x 100 Okafor has ressurected him career completely and has been playing the best since he left Bobcats, with Nene hes a super talent no doubt just injuries held him back. Im still amazingly dissapointed in Chirs Singleton, Trevor Brooker has been pretty good to as well as the other supporting cast.

exactly.

Nene has such a well rounded game. Hit's open jumpers, hits the open man, consistent post game and faceup game, and boxes out like a mofo
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:32 AM   #9
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

I hate to see them lose, but I'm actually glad they will be getting a high draft pick. Kind of what every middle-of-the-pack team wishes they had... I hope the Wizards build in a way similar to OKC. Great players on cheap rookie contracts. Wasn't long ago they signed Gilbert Arenas to 6 years/110 million.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:38 AM   #10
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I am shocked that after losing their main player who is also their playmaker the went 13-9.
Bandito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:41 AM   #11
tontoz
NBA rookie of the year

tontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this board

I think Wall gets too much credit for the turnaround. He really hasn't been playing that well. He has been shooting poorly and making a lot of dumb turnovers. There are other factors involved in the turnaround.

Other guys (Price, Ariza) came back from injury at roughly the same time.

The Wizards were playing Dleague scrubs at the point before Wall came back. Any average pg would have been a huge upgrade.

Some other players (Beal, Okafor, Webster) started stepping up their games before Wall came back.
tontoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:50 AM   #12
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I wanna see Nene put up 18 and 9...He's boxing out, as someone said, but I want his minutes to be consistent. He's a great passer, runs the floor so well, and is a legitimate post player, on both sides. If only he put all of this together, while staying healthy.

Wall has had an impact, as his returning has given the other players the desire to play. They had Jordan Crawford play a lot of PG this season. Just think about how stupid that sounds.

They need a coach tho.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:11 PM   #13
tontoz
NBA rookie of the year

tontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
I wanna see Nene put up 18 and 9...He's boxing out, as someone said, but I want his minutes to be consistent. He's a great passer, runs the floor so well, and is a legitimate post player, on both sides. If only he put all of this together, while staying healthy.

Wall has had an impact, as his returning has given the other players the desire to play. They had Jordan Crawford play a lot of PG this season. Just think about how stupid that sounds.

They need a coach tho.

The coach has been doing fine. He just doesn't have much to work with. What they need is a new GM.

Several recent 1st round picks are pretty much useless (Vesely, Singleton, Seraphin, Booker) while other teams are getting contributions from late 1st and 2nd round picks.

If any of their best players get hurt there is a huge dropoff.
tontoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:17 PM   #14
Haymaker
College superstar

Haymaker is considered somewhat coolHaymaker is considered somewhat coolHaymaker is considered somewhat cool

So are the Wiz giving Beal a break, or is he a trading chip for the offseason? How you Wiz fans see it?
Haymaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:33 PM   #15
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by tontoz
The coach has been doing fine. He just doesn't have much to work with. What they need is a new GM.

Several recent 1st round picks are pretty much useless (Vesely, Singleton, Seraphin, Booker) while other teams are getting contributions from late 1st and 2nd round picks.

If any of their best players get hurt there is a huge dropoff.

I wanted to ask if Vesely can ever turn into a decent bench player. I still think he can. Singleton as well. Booker, I never knew was much of a problem and Seraphin looked great at the end of last year. They're not starters (maybe Singleton down the line) but they can be on a team. Maybe not all on this team tho.

A new GM, I agree with. But your coach isn't good enough. Not from anything he's shown.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: