Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-26-2013, 12:41 PM   #16
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: What Would Be More Shocking? Lakers Not Making Playoffs or Miami Losing in the Finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikay0
Lakers not making the playoffs. Spurs can easily beat the Heat.

Definitely. All Tim Duncan has to do is play like its 2007.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:43 PM   #17
Noob Saibot
NBA lottery pick

Noob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: What Would Be More Shocking? Lakers Not Making Playoffs or Miami Losing in the Finals

Miami losing in the 2nd round or ECF would be more shocking than anything else.
Noob Saibot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:48 PM   #18
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Miami losing wouldn´t be that shocking. Tbh I think OKC is a perfect match-up for them. Lot of isolation plays and no big threats inside. I´m not buying the huge heat superiority to WC teams. I think the Spurs would have beaten them last year (by passing them to death like Dallas) and they could do it this year. I´d also think Memphis´s twin towers and defensive duo of Prince/Allen would give them hell as well as the homecourt advantage, depth, passing and overall athletism of the Nuggets. The Thunder and Clippers seem to be the best WC match-ups for the Heat.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:54 PM   #19
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Definitely. All Tim Duncan has to do is play like its 2007.
Nah, all Lebron has to do is play like its 2011
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:56 PM   #20
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

At this point Miami not winning the Finals.

Slim chances Lakers make it in.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:58 PM   #21
tazb
HoFx3+1

tazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrytazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrytazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Miami losing in the Finals...for the next 4 years would be shocking. Although missing the playoffs with 4 Hall of Famers is pretty embarrassing.
tazb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:56 PM   #22
Shaquille O'Neal
Serious playground baller

Shaquille O'Neal has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
a Finals for the history books

Ranked right below 2004 & 2008 where LA with 4 future HOF'ers got crushed in 5 games AND the latter series losing by 40 in the deciding game. Yep, right below THOSE two finals.
Shaquille O'Neal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:57 PM   #23
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

tie i guess.

the Lakers not making the playoffs would be pretty sweet.
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:59 PM   #24
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
Miami losing wouldn´t be that shocking. Tbh I think OKC is a perfect match-up for them. Lot of isolation plays and no big threats inside. I´m not buying the huge heat superiority to WC teams. I think the Spurs would have beaten them last year (by passing them to death like Dallas) and they could do it this year. I´d also think Memphis´s twin towers and defensive duo of Prince/Allen would give them hell as well as the homecourt advantage, depth, passing and overall athletism of the Nuggets. The Thunder and Clippers seem to be the best WC match-ups for the Heat.

Actually OKC don't seem to matchup that well with Miami...hense why they have lost to them 6 straight times.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:59 PM   #25
kenny817
Good High School Starter

kenny817 is popular on this boardkenny817 is popular on this boardkenny817 is popular on this boardkenny817 is popular on this board

It wasn't a lock for Miami to win another ring this year...but it was pretty much a lock for the Lakers to make the playoffs.

I don't there is a person alive who thought in the preseason that the Lakers would not make the playoffs.
kenny817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:14 PM   #26
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation here

This thread is late. Asking it now just doesn't make sense with the heat rolling and the lakers under .500 this late in the season. As of now the heat not making the finals would be more shocking to me.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:18 PM   #27
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.

OKC is a horrible match up for the heat with all that iso crap they run feeding right into the heats best strengths defensively. A healthy spurs and clippers would give them more trouble I think.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:24 PM   #28
Foster5k
College star

Foster5k has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke117
This thread is late. Asking it now just doesn't make sense with the heat rolling and the lakers under .500 this late in the season. As of now the heat not making the finals would be more shocking to me.
I said Miami losing in the finals.
Foster5k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:25 PM   #29
senelcoolidge
Great college starter

senelcoolidge is starting to rub some people the wrong waysenelcoolidge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

we all know how the lakers stink, so they not making the playoffs would not be a shocker. I would be more shocked if the heat lost.
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:28 PM   #30
NBASTATMAN
NBA sixth man of the year

NBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryNBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryNBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

The Super talented Lakers with that huge payroll miss the playoffs would be WAY MORE SHOCKING. The Heat can be beaten by a couple of teams in the league. This isn't even close.
NBASTATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: