Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-26-2013, 11:37 AM   #1
kennethgriffin
NBA rookie of the year

kennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default why doesnt dwight howard shoot free throws left handed. its his dominant hand.

anywhere inside the free throw line he shoots left handed better

his right handed hook shots miss everything and bank off the bottom or top of the back board

when he dribbles right handed he loses the ball

he writes left handed

but he shoots free throws right handed.... now i know he hurt his left arm when he was a kid and learned to shoot right after that. but at what point do you say

"hey.......im shooting 3 for 20.... maybe i should go back to the hand god gave me"

my dad has the same problem. he got a right handed set of golf clubs... shot right handed his entire life...

he sucks at golf. wonders why he never got good at it. my mom beats him every time.

i say "get a left handed set" and he says "hitting right handed feels better..."

well sh*t.... who cares if it feels better... you suck
kennethgriffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:40 AM   #2
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: why doesnt dwight howard shoot free throws left handed. its his dominant hand.

I didn't know he was left handed. Maybe he should go back to shooting with the left hand. Is not like he's going to shoot worse right?
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:43 AM   #3
kennethgriffin
NBA rookie of the year

kennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: why doesnt dwight howard shoot free throws left handed. its his dominant hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
I didn't know he was left handed. Maybe he should go back to shooting with the left hand. Is not like he's going to shoot worse right?

negative free throws?

"tonight dwight howard shot -10.3 out of 5 on ft's "

awww man
kennethgriffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:56 PM   #4
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this board

he should just shoot granny style if he cared at all
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:57 PM   #5
Maindi
I airball my layups

Maindi has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
he should just shoot granny style if he cared at all
If he really wanted to win and had balls he would do that. Too bad he's missing both.
Maindi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:00 PM   #6
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He's probably like Lebron. Left handed at writing right at basketball. I second the granny idea but his ego will never let that happen.
RoundMoundOfReb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:05 PM   #7
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I.....I'm almost speechless. OP started a thread and it's not about Kobe. Or, at least I don't think it's about Kobe. You never know with Griff, he's pretty sneaky.
KG215 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: