Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-26-2013, 10:05 PM   #1
305Baller
Dos minutos.

305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board
Default It's a disappointment for the Heat to not win the title this year.

Last year I may not have thought this, but this year I do think this. The Heat cannot look this good in the regular season and then get upset in the playoffs. It would have devastating effects for the Lebron-Heat/Big3-Heat legacy. This cannot be a Cleveland Cavs situation where Miami will be overconfident going into the post-season and then get upset. LeBron cannot let this success make him lose his edge, Wade has to keep the pressure on him as well and Bosh must continue to try to improve personally too. There is no regular season title.

Good luck Heat. Not that they need it.

Last edited by 305Baller : 02-26-2013 at 10:14 PM.
305Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:20 PM   #2
gengiskhan
Banned

gengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputation
Default Re: It's a disappointment for the Heat to not win the title this year.

I dont think so.

SAS are the best team in the NBA with their reg sea record.

MIA are playing great but in this NBA Finals SAS will expose them I believe.

SAS is better coached. spolstra cannot hold candle to great Popovich.
gengiskhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:21 PM   #3
Doctor Rivers
Good college starter

Doctor Rivers is considered somewhat coolDoctor Rivers is considered somewhat coolDoctor Rivers is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by gengiskhan
I dont think so.

Wrong
Doctor Rivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:23 PM   #4
305Baller
Dos minutos.

305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board

Quote:
I dont think so.

Old 02-26-2013, 10:27 PM   #5
gengiskhan
Banned

gengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 305Baller

sorry dude. I dont mean to disappoint MIA fans.

I believe this yrs NBA Finalist from West Conf wont be a FIRST TIMER like OKC.

If SAS gets there, MIA will be in war.

LBJ must give a SUPER-HUMAN performance to beat SAS in 7-game series. It could happen then MIA wins.

I see MIA winning if any other team besides SAS shows up in NBA Finals from West. Conf. dont matter how hot they are.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:27 PM   #6
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is popular on this boardNumberSix is popular on this boardNumberSix is popular on this boardNumberSix is popular on this board

Quote:
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:29 PM   #7
305Baller
Dos minutos.

Quote:

LBJ must give a SUPER-HUMAN performance to beat SAS in 7-game series. It could happen then MIA wins.

I see MIA winning if any other team besides SAS shows up in NBA Finals from West. Conf. dont matter how hot they are.

I will give the Spurs their respect but seriously, do you expect them to beat Miami after getting handled by the Thunder last year? And will San Antonio really be able to stop the Clippers? It will be interesting to see how it shakes out.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:30 PM   #8
Doctor Rivers
Good college starter

Doctor Rivers is considered somewhat coolDoctor Rivers is considered somewhat coolDoctor Rivers is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

LeBron will manhandle the spurs
Doctor Rivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:30 PM   #9
diamenz
Good High School Starter

diamenz has an OK reputation so far

it would be an even bigger disappointment for the spurs to not win the title. imo they're way more deserving of it than the heat. they're better coached, and they just define the word 'team' a lot better.
diamenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:33 PM   #10
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If the Spurs somehow get to the finals and beat the Heat, it'll be hilarious seeing all the threads pop up about how this somehow ruins Lebron's legacy.

Spoiler alert for tards...if Lebron loses in the finals this year it doesn't affect his legacy.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:35 PM   #11
305Baller
Dos minutos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue
If the Spurs somehow get to the finals and beat the Heat, it'll be hilarious seeing all the threads pop up about how this somehow ruins Lebron's legacy.

Spoiler alert for tards...if Lebron loses in the finals this year it doesn't affect his legacy.

"Spoiler alert for tards..."

dude, you just outed yourself as an asshat.

Old 02-26-2013, 10:36 PM   #12
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Miami match up pretty well with the San Antonio Spurs. Miami in 5. I still expect a Thunder vs. Heat Finals.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:40 PM   #13
gengiskhan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Rivers
LeBron will manhandle the spurs

well....maybe

who knows. I just feel that SAS is the most UNCREDITED & DISRESPECTED franchise despite winning 4 rings.

SAS also knows they are on their LAST LEG. They are looking for their LAST HURRAH.

SAS will be the most dangerous team for MIA in NBA Finals especially if they have HOME COURT ADVANTAGE which they might.

I can see them winning Game 1 & Game 2 at home & go up 2-0 & steal one at MIA before closing it at home 4-2 or even 4-3.

MIA must get HOME COURT this year & not joke around in rest of the reg sea games.

MIA not ending up with best record in NBA will hurt them this year if SAS makes it to NBA Finals.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:40 PM   #14
305Baller
Dos minutos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Miami match up pretty well with the San Antonio Spurs. Miami in 5. I still expect a Thunder vs. Heat Finals.

I'm still thinking Clippers/Heat in the finals. Fear the Paul.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:41 PM   #15
gengiskhan
Banned

Quote:
I'm still thinking Clippers/Heat in the finals. Fear the Paul.

Its more like Paul need to fear the Parker.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: