Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-26-2013, 06:46 PM   #1
SuperMintyFresh
I airball my layups

SuperMintyFresh is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Haven't been on since around 2009 I believe...what did I miss?

What happened to:

GOBB?
JEFFERSONMONEY?
v-unit?
That asshole from Los Angelas I believe who made fun of everyone? I respected him, he went against the grain consistently.
STATMAN32?
StroShow?
B-Low?
Catzernandez?
LeBron23 (lol..........)
That guy that was always negative and no one liked, but kept posting anyways. What's his name again?

Please fill me in
SuperMintyFresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:34 PM   #2
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is considered somewhat coolmillwad is considered somewhat coolmillwad is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Haven't been on since around 2009 I believe...what did I miss?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMintyFresh
What happened to:

GOBB?
JEFFERSONMONEY?
v-unit?
That asshole from Los Angelas I believe who made fun of everyone? I respected him, he went against the grain consistently.
STATMAN32?
StroShow?
B-Low?
Catzernandez?
LeBron23 (lol..........)
That guy that was always negative and no one liked, but kept posting anyways. What's his name again?

Please fill me in

GOBB - He's a cutie, he's been posting way less lately though.

J-Money - One of my fav posters here, he's still around and he's nuts.

B-Low - One of my fav posters as well, really cool guy and it's hilarious that he has a childish avatar a la Spongebob when in fact he's a really muscular black guy who would be able to scare anyone, haha. Good guy.

LeBron23 - I like him and he's still around, some people dislike him though for some reason, don't know why.

And the last poster, do you mean Godzuki (Smokee, Poodle, Budaas etc.?). Well, if so, the guy's a f4ggot and no one still likes him and he's a 40 year old virgin korean guy who lives at home while working for his dad at a shitty autobodyshop.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:41 PM   #3
SuperMintyFresh
I airball my layups

SuperMintyFresh is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
GOBB - He's a cutie, he's been posting way less lately though.

J-Money - One of my fav posters here, he's still around and he's nuts.

B-Low - One of my fav posters as well, really cool guy and it's hilarious that he has a childish avatar a la Spongebob when in fact he's a really muscular black guy who would be able to scare anyone, haha. Good guy.

LeBron23 - I like him and he's still around, some people dislike him though for some reason, don't know why.

And the last poster, do you mean Godzuki (Smokee, Poodle, Budaas etc.?). Well, if so, the guy's a f4ggot and no one still likes him and he's a 40 year old virgin korean guy who lives at home while working for his dad at a shitty autobodyshop.

GOBB a cutie?
J-Money still posts, damn. He's putting in a lot of work.

Don't think it was that poster.....but interesting to note. I'll keep that in mind aha. So no recollection of the others?
SuperMintyFresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:44 PM   #4
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is considered somewhat coolmillwad is considered somewhat coolmillwad is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
GOBB a cutie?
J-Money still posts, damn. He's putting in a lot of work.

Don't think it was that poster.....but interesting to note. I'll keep that in mind aha. So no recollection of the others?

Yeah, GOBB is gangsta. J-Money is gangsta too, I'd like to give him a danish head.

V-unit - No clue.

Statman - No clue.

StroShow - Still around, never bothered to read his stuff though.

Catz - Not as far as I know.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:00 PM   #5
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
What happened to:

GOBB?
JEFFERSONMONEY?
v-unit?
STATMAN32?
StroShow?
B-Low?
Catzernandez?
LeBron23 (lol..........)

Please fill me in

Bolded fell off the face of the earth. Rest of them are still here.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:32 PM   #6
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

V-unit 'retired'.

Catzhernendez got engaged/married and disappeared after a hilarious thread about nearly fighting a guy at a grocery store.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:54 PM   #7
goldenryan
I'm Back

goldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
V-unit 'retired'.

Catzhernendez got engaged/married and disappeared after a hilarious thread about nearly fighting a guy at a grocery store.
I don't start drama, I finish it! catz has been watching too many siegel movies.
goldenryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:40 AM   #8
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
What happened to:

StroShow?

Hi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
StroShow - Still around, never bothered to read his stuff though.

StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: