Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-27-2013, 12:48 AM   #16
k0kakw0rld
National High School Star

k0kakw0rld posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryk0kakw0rld posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: LeBron with 42 "Player Of The Week Award" NBA RECORD

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
pauk...is that you?
Nah man, Pauk does not have the luxury to live in Canada
k0kakw0rld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:50 AM   #17
tazb
HoFx3+1

tazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrytazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrytazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

When it's all said and done - The GOAT.
tazb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:59 AM   #18
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
pauk...is that you?

Whats the matter now KG215? Durant doesnt have enough? What is it? I seem to dwell inside that ignorant mind of yours alot......

...and no, i never left a commending comment about POTW (im sure Sherlock-Chazzy can check that), but i did so for POTM in which Lebron also has the most in NBA history, because its a monthly trophy/hardware (POTW is not) as the criteria for being POTM is no different than MVP (recieved by the same people "KIA"), the player that won the most POTMs in a season will also win the MVP.....

Even though the POTM i think is a more prestigious award than the ASG MVP its equally useless when trying to evaluate careers compared to others who at least didnt have that award during their era.......... but that doesnt mean you must erase that hardware from a players accolades, same goes with FMVP & DPOY which didnt exist during many players eras....

Last edited by pauk : 02-27-2013 at 01:06 AM.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:12 AM   #19
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
Whats the matter now KG215? Durant doesnt have enough? What is it? I seem to dwell inside that ignorant mind of yours alot......

...and no, i never left a commending comment about POTW (im sure Sherlock-Chazzy can check that), but i did so for POTM in which Lebron also has the most in NBA history, because its a monthly trophy/hardware (POTW is not) as the criteria for being POTM is no different than MVP (recieved by the same people "KIA"), the player that won the most POTMs in a season will also win the MVP.....

Even though the POTM i think is a more prestigious award than the ASG MVP its equally useless when trying to evaluate careers compared to others who at least didnt have that award during their era.......... but that doesnt mean you must erase that hardware from a players accolades, same goes with FMVP & DPOY which didnt exist during many players eras....
First off, it was a joke. Secondly, I don't give a shit about how many POTW or POTM's Durant has. I'm not trying to rank him historically right now, nor am I trying to compare him to past players who weren't around before the awards existed. It took 3 or 4 different posters to convince you of how ignorant and manipulative it was for you to keep posting LeBron's resume next to West's and Robertson's resume while including POTM awards for all three. I never said you should just erase POTM from someone's accolades list. And as for DPOY and FMVP, both are much more prestigious than POTM.
KG215 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:05 AM   #20
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected poster

There's a "player of the week" award?
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:06 AM   #21
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
Weak era, there were probably more weeks in a year back then too.

ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:10 AM   #22
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation here

Soon enough we'll have POTW for each division and I'm sure pauk will be including those on Queen James' resume.

POTM awards have been useless since they were given to a player in each conference. At least before you'd have competition from the whole league. In what has still been a weak Eastern Conference over the past decade with not many superstars, it has been easy to rack up awards.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:12 AM   #23
Pushxx
Anti-NBA Hipster

Pushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation here

Well we know how Pauk has busted at least 42 of his nuts.
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:19 AM   #24
coin24
NBA sixth man of the year

coin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation here

We need more of Pauks little charts ranking players by ASG MVPs and POW awards

Clutch scoring in the 4th... unless its a close game
coin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: