Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-27-2013, 06:37 PM   #16
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat coolAlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Is my girlfriend cheating on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddyfunk
You sound ridiculous. She bought a donut for a guy so she must be cheating?
Although I will admit it's strange behavior. It sounds like you got deeper trust issues my friend.

- when a girl is getting food for another man....it def means she is getting her hatchet wound pounded.
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:38 PM   #17
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat coolAlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
Donuts kind of have sexual implications, due to the hole in the middle and whatnot. And the glaze. I hope there wasn't glaze.

TRU that...

also, was it it a chocalate donut?....or Maple?
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:40 PM   #18
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

double dipped chocolate fudge donut for that extra hard penetration into your tastebuds
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:41 PM   #19
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

3 donuts? I can devour by myself like its nothing.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:42 PM   #20
Burgz V2
Good college starter

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

dude relax if she was cheating she wouldnt have TOLD you
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:44 PM   #21
Burgz V2
Good college starter

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Donuts kind of have sexual implications, due to the hole in the middle and whatnot. And the glaze. I hope there wasn't glaze.

Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:18 PM   #22
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board

Absolutely no doubt she's getting pounded behind your back. I think it's time to take matters into your own hands OP. Fuc.k the shit out of her sister.
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:48 PM   #23
bmd
Local High School Star

bmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLharvard
We went to the bakery this morning and she bought 3 donuts (we always get donuts on this particular day)
I said "you got 3?" She's said "yea I bought one for the guy at work"
"Our work relationship has been really tense"

I dropped her at work and I felt like shit as soon as I did now I'm at work thinking why.
She's not cheating. Think of this:

If she was cheating, there is no way she would buy things for the guy right in front of you, and then explain to you that the things she bought are for the guy.

She would try to hide it.

So the fact that she told you straight up that the donut was for the guy at work, you can be pretty sure that she's not cheating on you with that guy.
bmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:59 PM   #24
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yea, probably not cheating, but the guy is probably trying to get with her now so you'll have that to look out for instead.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:26 PM   #25
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:40 PM   #26
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

You're just being paranoid. But maybe that guy is trying to get with your lady. Never know. Maybe she doesn't even notice. Anyways, just talk to her about it. Especially if you're about to move in together. Can't have trust issues that early.
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:47 PM   #27
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

There is a good chance she is mindf*cking you to get an extra edge; girls do this all the time. If you are insecure about your relationship, this means you will want her more, and since girls are naturally insecure themselves, they usually feel the need to beat a man's emotions down to be on their level. Sometimes they don't do this on purpose and it is a natural reaction, but in this case, she KNEW you would get jealous. If she has no covert motive, then she would not feel the need to tell you.

As far as the cheating goes, if you think someone is cheating on you, they probably are. It's one of those things that probably don't need actual evidence or a good reason, it's just a feeling you have. Hard to explain.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:58 PM   #28
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this board

That's weird. My hot chick cube buddy gave me a donut this morning.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:15 PM   #29
bmd
Local High School Star

bmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLharvard
We went to the bakery this morning and she bought 3 donuts (we always get donuts on this particular day)
I said "you got 3?" She's said "yea I bought one for the guy at work"
"Our work relationship has been really tense"

I dropped her at work and I felt like shit as soon as I did now I'm at work thinking why.
Just **** with her.

If she buys him a donut again, just be like "oh yeah, that's a good idea, I'll get him one, too". And then buy a donut for him.

Be really supportive of her efforts to be friends with her co-worker.

If she was trying to play mind games with you, you have 1-upped her. If she wasn't, then it won't be a big deal anyway.
bmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:21 PM   #30
nathanjizzle
Banned

nathanjizzle is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I'm not sure if you guys know how many relationships have been ended due to workplace relationships. Op u have a real problem, when she starts acting strange and distant, and staying late after work or "just going out with friends" u know she's cheating
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: