Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-27-2013, 08:05 PM   #16
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board
Default Re: RoundMoundOfReb is easily the worst poster on the boards

gengiskan
Hank
I<3NBA
TheBigVeto
Shaquille O'Neal
second2nun
Duma
Horryismymvp
Round Mound
pauk
kennethgriffin
Yao Mings Foot

Any additions to the official list of ISH psychos?

All of these dudes should have been perma banned ala Clippersfan86 a long time ago. Boards would've been so much more civil and intelligent. Without having to post pictures of wounds in nut sacks, or she-males stroking their meat sticks.
Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:06 PM   #17
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board

Round Mound is actually Charles Barkley. In real life he likes to put emphasis into everything he says but in message boards he does the same thing by bolding everything he posts.
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:09 PM   #18
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickingStar
Round Mound is actually Charles Barkley. In real life he likes to put emphasis into everything he says but in message boards he does the same thing by bolding everything he posts.
"Athaletic" ... Barkley pronounces athletic with the same hitch / stutter he has in his golf swing

Wait, thought you said you were going to be gone from the boards after losing the $5k bet on the Oscars? haha ... liar

If I was a mod on here, I'd trim the excess fat of these boards REALLY quickly.
Old 02-27-2013, 08:13 PM   #19
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money 23
"Athaletic" ... Barkley pronounces athletic with the same hitch / stutter he has in his golf swing

Wait, thought you said you were going to be gone from the boards after losing the $5k bet on the Oscars? haha ... liar

If I was a mod on here, I'd trim the excess fat of these boards REALLY quickly.
It took me 3 days of self reflection to get over it and now I'm back

Last edited by BrickingStar : 02-27-2013 at 08:15 PM.
Old 02-27-2013, 08:14 PM   #20
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
gengiskan
Hank
I<3NBA
TheBigVeto
Shaquille O'Neal
second2nun
Duma
Horryismymvp
Round Mound
pauk
kennethgriffin
Yao Mings Foot

Any additions to the official list of ISH psychos?

All of these dudes should have been perma banned ala Clippersfan86 a long time ago. Boards would've been so much more civil and intelligent. Without having to post pictures of wounds in nut sacks, or she-males stroking their meat sticks.

9erempire, he's had 2-3 accounts before too.

Derivative, his constant anti and idiotic Kobe agenda and some racism.

brandonislegend, one liners for the most part, very little substance if any; #1 Irving fanboy; uses posters picture as his avy.

Budadiii, while I don't have a problem with him, he goes crazy with his Westbrook fanboy mode; also had another account before.

There are obviously more, but these are just ones I try to skip over outside of Budadiii where he can be sometimes funny.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:16 PM   #21
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
No. That is Round Mound.

Or I should say Round Mound
I see what you did there
no pun intended is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:17 PM   #22
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickingStar
It took me 3 days of self reflection to get over it and now I'm back
Let's be honest. You drank the pain away Sunday night, and just now are sobering up.

Old 02-27-2013, 08:18 PM   #23
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

wtf? roundmound is that nig
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:22 PM   #24
BrickingStar
Banned

Quote:
Let's be honest. You drank the pain away Sunday night, and just now are sobering up.

That and while listening to Billy Joel all night to wash the painn away
Old 02-27-2013, 08:25 PM   #25
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
brandonislegend, one liners for the most part, very little substance if any; #1 Irving fanboy; uses posters picture as his avy.
I don't mind Brandon. He may not always post the most substance, but I respect him for the fact that outside of myself ... I know he's actually played the game at a decent level. So I know he has tangible knowledge of the game.

I actually think in person, he'd be one of the better people to talk ball with. Most of the people on these boards are DORKS. Like literally. People who never played, or can't play a lick and I'm supposed to listen to their basketball opinion.

Go to your local gym to play pickup and talk to knowledgeable dudes about ball, and you won't see any dorky looking cats like RRR3, or Clippersfan86 trying to make points on topics.

Can't believe I forgot about those other guys. Total psychos, too. Pretty sure Budadiii is a purposeful troll, actually kind of smart when he wants to be, but he has these feminine temper tantrums just like his boy, Westbrook.

Can't believe I forgot Derivative, and 9erempire. You could add clowns like NumberSix as posters who need to get the axe from some designated ISH bouncer.

Who was that psycho Laker fan that got banned? He was here not that long ago. Real weirdo.
Old 02-27-2013, 08:27 PM   #26
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
I don't mind Brandon. He may not always post the most substance, but I respect him for the fact that outside of myself ... I know he's actually played the game at a decent level. So I know he has tangible knowledge of the game.

I actually think in person, he'd be one of the better people to talk ball with. Most of the people on these boards are DORKS. Like literally. People who never played, or can't play a lick and I'm supposed to listen to their basketball opinion.

Go to your local gym to play pickup and talk to knowledgeable dudes about ball, and you won't see any dorky looking cats like RRR3, or Clippersfan86 trying to make points on topics.

Can't believe I forgot about those other guys. Total psychos, too. Pretty sure Budadiii is a purposeful troll, actually kind of smart when he wants to be, but he has these feminine temper tantrums just like his boy, Westbrook.

Can't believe I forgot Derivative, and 9erempire. You could add clowns like NumberSix as posters who need to get the axe from some designated ISH bouncer.

Who was that psycho Laker fan that got banned? He was here not that long ago. Real weirdo.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:28 PM   #27
Fudge
Balance of Opposites

Fudge is starting to rub some people the wrong wayFudge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Hol up, NumberSix is a Laker fan? How's that even possible?
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:29 PM   #28
Fudge
Balance of Opposites

Fudge is starting to rub some people the wrong wayFudge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
Explain bruv...
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:30 PM   #29
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
Apparently people are SHOCKED that it's possible that there's a Laker fan who criticizes Kobe Bryant.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:30 PM   #30
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
I know right.

Considering how far he'd take LeBron down his throat, willingly ... it's hard to imagine he's a legit Lakers fan.

The "NumberSix" username, and join date are obvious indicators he isn't.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: