Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2013, 08:05 PM   #16
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Chicago's Finest
Posts: 2,498
Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board
Default Re: RoundMoundOfReb is easily the worst poster on the boards

gengiskan
Hank
I<3NBA
TheBigVeto
Shaquille O'Neal
second2nun
Duma
Horryismymvp
Round Mound
pauk
kennethgriffin
Yao Mings Foot

Any additions to the official list of ISH psychos?

All of these dudes should have been perma banned ala Clippersfan86 a long time ago. Boards would've been so much more civil and intelligent. Without having to post pictures of wounds in nut sacks, or she-males stroking their meat sticks.
Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:06 PM   #17
BrickingStar
Banned
 
BrickingStar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,214
BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board
Default Re: RoundMoundOfReb is easily the worst poster on the boards

Round Mound is actually Charles Barkley. In real life he likes to put emphasis into everything he says but in message boards he does the same thing by bolding everything he posts.
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:09 PM   #18
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Chicago's Finest
Posts: 2,498
Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board
Default Re: RoundMoundOfReb is easily the worst poster on the boards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickingStar
Round Mound is actually Charles Barkley. In real life he likes to put emphasis into everything he says but in message boards he does the same thing by bolding everything he posts.
"Athaletic" ... Barkley pronounces athletic with the same hitch / stutter he has in his golf swing

Wait, thought you said you were going to be gone from the boards after losing the $5k bet on the Oscars? haha ... liar

If I was a mod on here, I'd trim the excess fat of these boards REALLY quickly.
Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:13 PM   #19
BrickingStar
Banned
 
BrickingStar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,214
BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board
Default Re: RoundMoundOfReb is easily the worst poster on the boards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money 23
"Athaletic" ... Barkley pronounces athletic with the same hitch / stutter he has in his golf swing

Wait, thought you said you were going to be gone from the boards after losing the $5k bet on the Oscars? haha ... liar

If I was a mod on here, I'd trim the excess fat of these boards REALLY quickly.
It took me 3 days of self reflection to get over it and now I'm back

Last edited by BrickingStar : 02-27-2013 at 08:15 PM.
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:14 PM   #20
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather
 
Legends66NBA7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 17,451
Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: RoundMoundOfReb is easily the worst poster on the boards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money 23
gengiskan
Hank
I<3NBA
TheBigVeto
Shaquille O'Neal
second2nun
Duma
Horryismymvp
Round Mound
pauk
kennethgriffin
Yao Mings Foot

Any additions to the official list of ISH psychos?

All of these dudes should have been perma banned ala Clippersfan86 a long time ago. Boards would've been so much more civil and intelligent. Without having to post pictures of wounds in nut sacks, or she-males stroking their meat sticks.

9erempire, he's had 2-3 accounts before too.

Derivative, his constant anti and idiotic Kobe agenda and some racism.

brandonislegend, one liners for the most part, very little substance if any; #1 Irving fanboy; uses posters picture as his avy.

Budadiii, while I don't have a problem with him, he goes crazy with his Westbrook fanboy mode; also had another account before.

There are obviously more, but these are just ones I try to skip over outside of Budadiii where he can be sometimes funny.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:16 PM   #21
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball
 
no pun intended's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 6,501
no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: RoundMoundOfReb is easily the worst poster on the boards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
No. That is Round Mound.

Or I should say Round Mound
I see what you did there
no pun intended is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:17 PM   #22
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Chicago's Finest
Posts: 2,498
Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board
Default Re: RoundMoundOfReb is easily the worst poster on the boards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickingStar
It took me 3 days of self reflection to get over it and now I'm back
Let's be honest. You drank the pain away Sunday night, and just now are sobering up.

Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:18 PM   #23
red1
Dinosaurs
 
red1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 10,246
red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: RoundMoundOfReb is easily the worst poster on the boards

wtf? roundmound is that nig
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:22 PM   #24
BrickingStar
Banned
 
BrickingStar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,214
BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board
Default Re: RoundMoundOfReb is easily the worst poster on the boards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money 23
Let's be honest. You drank the pain away Sunday night, and just now are sobering up.

That and while listening to Billy Joel all night to wash the painn away
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:25 PM   #25
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Chicago's Finest
Posts: 2,498
Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board
Default Re: RoundMoundOfReb is easily the worst poster on the boards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
brandonislegend, one liners for the most part, very little substance if any; #1 Irving fanboy; uses posters picture as his avy.
I don't mind Brandon. He may not always post the most substance, but I respect him for the fact that outside of myself ... I know he's actually played the game at a decent level. So I know he has tangible knowledge of the game.

I actually think in person, he'd be one of the better people to talk ball with. Most of the people on these boards are DORKS. Like literally. People who never played, or can't play a lick and I'm supposed to listen to their basketball opinion.

Go to your local gym to play pickup and talk to knowledgeable dudes about ball, and you won't see any dorky looking cats like RRR3, or Clippersfan86 trying to make points on topics.

Can't believe I forgot about those other guys. Total psychos, too. Pretty sure Budadiii is a purposeful troll, actually kind of smart when he wants to be, but he has these feminine temper tantrums just like his boy, Westbrook.

Can't believe I forgot Derivative, and 9erempire. You could add clowns like NumberSix as posters who need to get the axe from some designated ISH bouncer.

Who was that psycho Laker fan that got banned? He was here not that long ago. Real weirdo.
Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:27 PM   #26
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!
 
NumberSix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Internets
Posts: 22,310
NumberSix has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: RoundMoundOfReb is easily the worst poster on the boards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money 23
I don't mind Brandon. He may not always post the most substance, but I respect him for the fact that outside of myself ... I know he's actually played the game at a decent level. So I know he has tangible knowledge of the game.

I actually think in person, he'd be one of the better people to talk ball with. Most of the people on these boards are DORKS. Like literally. People who never played, or can't play a lick and I'm supposed to listen to their basketball opinion.

Go to your local gym to play pickup and talk to knowledgeable dudes about ball, and you won't see any dorky looking cats like RRR3, or Clippersfan86 trying to make points on topics.

Can't believe I forgot about those other guys. Total psychos, too. Pretty sure Budadiii is a purposeful troll, actually kind of smart when he wants to be, but he has these feminine temper tantrums just like his boy, Westbrook.

Can't believe I forgot Derivative, and 9erempire. You could add clowns like NumberSix as posters who need to get the axe from some designated ISH bouncer.

Who was that psycho Laker fan that got banned? He was here not that long ago. Real weirdo.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:28 PM   #27
Fudge
Balance of Opposites
 
Fudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In Gods Hands
Posts: 18,723
Fudge is starting to rub some people the wrong wayFudge is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: RoundMoundOfReb is easily the worst poster on the boards

Hol up, NumberSix is a Laker fan? How's that even possible?
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:29 PM   #28
Fudge
Balance of Opposites
 
Fudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In Gods Hands
Posts: 18,723
Fudge is starting to rub some people the wrong wayFudge is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: RoundMoundOfReb is easily the worst poster on the boards

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
Explain bruv...
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:30 PM   #29
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!
 
NumberSix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Internets
Posts: 22,310
NumberSix has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: RoundMoundOfReb is easily the worst poster on the boards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
Hol up, NumberSix is a Laker fan? How's that even possible?
Apparently people are SHOCKED that it's possible that there's a Laker fan who criticizes Kobe Bryant.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:30 PM   #30
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Chicago's Finest
Posts: 2,498
Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board
Default Re: RoundMoundOfReb is easily the worst poster on the boards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
Hol up, NumberSix is a Laker fan? How's that even possible?
I know right.

Considering how far he'd take LeBron down his throat, willingly ... it's hard to imagine he's a legit Lakers fan.

The "NumberSix" username, and join date are obvious indicators he isn't.
Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:27 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy