Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-27-2013, 08:31 PM   #31
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: RoundMoundOfReb is easily the worst poster on the boards

My favorite is demons2005 and celticsforever. He's crazy.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:31 PM   #32
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money 23
I don't mind Brandon. He may not always post the most substance, but I respect him for the fact that outside of myself ... I know he's actually played the game at a decent level. So I know he has tangible knowledge of the game.

I actually think in person, he'd be one of the better people to talk ball with.

I don't disagree with that. I just think using other people pictures and trying to bait posters (specifically yes, RRR3 and Clippersfan) is stupid and creepy too.

He even said trash like this:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...4&postcount=35

And look at the pic he has on right now (that's Clippersfan, apparently)... funny that RaininTwos just owned him in the next couple of posts.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:33 PM   #33
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
My favorite is demons2005 and celticsforever. He's crazy.

Ah yes, the #1 Anti-Chris Paul poster.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:34 PM   #34
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
I don't disagree with that. I just think using other people pictures and trying to bait posters (specifically yes, RRR3 and Clippersfan) is stupid and creepy too.
It's harsh, I agree. Maybe even creepy. But until he clowns me for my looks, he's good in my book.
Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:35 PM   #35
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board

My favorite would be the OJ Mayo stan His name is "O.J A 6'4Mamba"

Here's one of his threads :http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=281987
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:36 PM   #36
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board

He's all but disappeared from the boards, though.
Old 02-27-2013, 08:38 PM   #37
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money 23
He's all but disappeared from the boards, though.
Not from our hearts
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:42 PM   #38
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Quote:
Ah yes, the #1 Anti-Chris Paul poster.
I never understood that hate, either. He hated the guy since he came into the league. Constantly undermined him, even when he was ridiculously great pre-knee injuries in 2008 and 2009. I never understood that poster getting on his case and hating on him.
Old 02-27-2013, 08:45 PM   #39
MisterAmazing
Good High School Starter

MisterAmazing has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
If you don't know why Lebron fans and Knicks fans go at it that I don't know what to tell you.

how has no one added this guy to the worst posters list? clearly the one of the worst
MisterAmazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:20 PM   #40
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
Apparently people are SHOCKED that it's possible that there's a Laker fan who criticizes Kobe Bryant.
i think you call yourself a lakers fan just for kicks. never talk about the lakers, 95% of posts are about lebron and praising him, hates kobe. you know what, just stop calling yourself any type of fan.. you're just a lebron stan.

and i agree very much with this thread. except sometimes it's even more scary when almost all the mods here are fans of other teams, yet secretly support and love lebron as well.
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:24 PM   #41
TheBigVeto
Negging Me Is Gay

TheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by avonbarksdale
worst than pauk, clippersfan, etc

all this guy does is come in threads and post the most retarded lebron stats (eg, ball possession off cuts, high and low pnr's etc..) stop posting please we all hate you

we get it u love lebron and think ur some funny troll but ur not quit posting and die

Not even close.
The dream team of phaggit Kobetards beat him in this category.
TheBigVeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:56 PM   #42
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Who?
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:40 PM   #43
Dro
College star

Dro has decent reputationDro has decent reputation

Quote:
9erempire, he's had 2-3 accounts before too.

Derivative, his constant anti and idiotic Kobe agenda and some racism.

brandonislegend, one liners for the most part, very little substance if any; #1 Irving fanboy; uses posters picture as his avy.

Budadiii, while I don't have a problem with him, he goes crazy with his Westbrook fanboy mode; also had another account before.

There are obviously more, but these are just ones I try to skip over outside of Budadiii where he can be sometimes funny.
Budadiii I don't have much of a problem with....9erempire has been on ignored for months....
Dro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:41 PM   #44
Dro
College star

Dro has decent reputationDro has decent reputation

Oh and I wanna add that Lebron 2010 dude or whatever his name is...Huge Lebron stan, HEAT stan, if you don't agree with him, you're the biggest ***.got in the history of the world..
Dro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:45 PM   #45
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

cool thread. future rep.
RoundMoundOfReb is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: