Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-27-2013, 10:50 PM   #46
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: RoundMoundOfReb is easily the worst poster on the boards

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
In RoundMounds defence, he does talk an awful lot of shit about the Knicks while posing as a Raptors fan
that is actually just trolling. i actually like the knicks. melo was my favorite player when he was on the nuggets.
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:53 PM   #47
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
that is actually just trolling. i actually like the knicks. melo was my favorite player when he was on the nuggets.

I swear I'd only noticed you posting about the Knicks, then during the Toronto game I noticed you had the Raps avi. Thought you'd put it on just to troll us
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:54 PM   #48
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money 23
Who was that psycho Laker fan that got banned? He was here not that long ago. Real weirdo.

I'm guessing your referring to LakersReign. Yeah, he's been gone and hopefully will never return.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:56 PM   #49
D-Wade316
F***

D-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
I'm guessing your referring to LakersReign. Yeah, he's been gone and hopefully will never return.
I wasn't much around here when he got banned. What did he do? Turn up the notch?
D-Wade316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:00 PM   #50
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Wade316
I wasn't much around here when he got banned. What did he do? Turn up the notch?

I remember he just went crazy here:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=270513

I think he, among others, started spamming RRR3's real life picture and started harassing him a lot. And, I believe he was getting reported and posters started sending PM's to Jeff about his crazy rants.

I don't know if it was just a specific thing he did, he really didn't go any crazier... which is really saying something. I think it just boiled over and Jeff opened his eyes on the matter. But I'm going on my hunch that it was RRR3 pic spamming that sealed the deal, since it was a constant theme at times during the summer and early pre-season time.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:12 PM   #51
Round Mound
NBA lottery pick

Round Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation here

Haters Gonna Hate

Other Than My Bold Texts and Capitalizing I Consider Myself a Good Poster. I Don`t Always Make Barkley Threads that Was Before When People Where Underrating Him to a Point It Was Absurd. I Actually Made Bird, MJ, Pippen, Magic, Wilt Threads etc. I`ve Actually Influenced this Forum With Good Debates, Analysis, Feedback, Broken Down Stats and Yes My Own Style of Writing.

For the People Who Hate...Its Because They Don`t Have Their Own Style of Debating and Doing It Well.

PD: I Think To Single a Poster as a Bad Poster Is Pathetic. We All Are Bad and Good Posters Depending on Our Fanship, Knowledge for the Game, Hate or Love etc...We Are Not Perfect So Don`t Single a Guy Out to Be This or That When You Are Not Perfect Yourself.
Round Mound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:21 PM   #52
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Round Mound
Haters Gonna Hate

Other Than My Bold Texts and Capitalizing I Consider Myself a Good Poster. I Don`t Always Make Barkley Threads that Was Before When People Where Underrating Him to a Point It Was Absurd. I Actually Made Bird, MJ, Pippen, Magic, Wilt Threads etc. I`ve Actually Influenced this Forum With Good Debates, Analysis, Feedback, Broken Down Stats and Yes My Own Style of Writing.

For the People Who Hate...Its Because They Don`t Have Their Own Style of Debating and Doing It Well.

PD: I Think To Single a Poster as a Bad Poster Is Pathetic. We All Are Bad and Good Posters Depending on Our Fanship, Knowledge for the Game, Hate or Love etc...We Are Not Perfect So Don`t Single a Guy Out to Be This or That When You Are Not Perfect Yourself.

RoundMoundOfReb is a different poster. You're Round Mound. You two aren't the same guy.

They're not talking about you.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:30 PM   #53
ThaRegul8r
National High School Star

ThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by raprap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
gengiskan
Kiddlovesnetts
Hank
I<3NBA
TheBigVeto
Shaquille O'Neal
second2nun
Duma
Horryismymvp
Round Mound
pauk
Lebron23 (because he's Filipino)

The Delusional posters off the top of my head.

I was actually wondering myself what being Filipino had to do with anything.

Or why someone would be singled out as delusional because he's Filipino.
ThaRegul8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:31 PM   #54
Round Mound
NBA lottery pick

Round Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
RoundMoundOfReb is a different poster. You're Round Mound. You two aren't the same guy.

They're not talking about you.

Nope I Ment For The Others Things That Where Said About Me In The Same Thread. Still I Don`t Thing RoundMoundofReb Should Be Singled Out Like That as a Bad Poster? As If That Other Poster Was Perfect?
Old 02-27-2013, 11:47 PM   #55
ThaRegul8r
National High School Star

ThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
I Think To Single a Poster as a Bad Poster Is Pathetic. We All Are Bad and Good Posters Depending on Our Fanship, Knowledge for the Game, Hate or Love etc...We Are Not Perfect So Don`t Single a Guy Out to Be This or That When You Are Not Perfect Yourself.

Others have said that it was actually another poster who was being talked about, but I don't see what perfection has to do with anything. Frankly, I think it's a crutch. The fact of the matter is that there are, for instance, good mechanics and bad mechanics. Good singers and bad singers. Good cooks and bad cooks. Good parents and bad parents. Good teachers and bad teachers. The list goes on and on. Likewise, there are good posters and bad posters. If bad posters exist, then why would it be pathetic to say so when one can point out the good and bad in every aforementioned example? It's like people can't call a spade a spade. If it's okay to point out a good poster, then it would be hypocrisy not to be able to do the converse. (However, if one is a bad poster one's self, then one has no business saying anything about anyone else until they've improved themselves. "Thou hypocrite, first cast the beam out of thine own eye...")

And being good or bad at something has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with perfection. One can, for instance, be a good or bad driver, but perfection has nothing to do with it. As I said, when invoked, it's usually used as a crutch.
ThaRegul8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:55 PM   #56
Round Mound
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaRegul8r
Others have said that it was actually another poster who was being talked about, but I don't see what perfection has to do with anything. Frankly, I think it's a crutch. The fact of the matter is that there are, for instance, good mechanics and bad mechanics. Good singers and bad singers. Good cooks and bad cooks. Good parents and bad parents. Good teachers and bad teachers. The list goes on and on. Likewise, there are good posters and bad posters. If bad posters exist, then why would it be pathetic to say so when one can point out the good and bad in every aforementioned example? It's like people can't call a spade a spade. If it's okay to point out a good poster, then it would be hypocrisy not to be able to do the converse. (However, if one is a bad poster one's self, then one has no business saying anything about anyone else until they've improved themselves. "Thou hypocrite, first cast the beam out of thine own eye...")

And being good or bad at something has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with perfection. One can, for instance, be a good or bad driver, but perfection has nothing to do with it. As I said, when invoked, it's usually used as a crutch.

I Get What You Mean But Still Its Not a Good Thing To Single or Point Out a Guy For Being a Bad Poster. Lets Also Remember Where are People With Emotions (Love, Hate, Fanship, Hommerism) and Sometimes That Takes Over Our Ability to Be Good or Bad as Posters.
Old 02-27-2013, 11:59 PM   #57
MisterAmazing
Good High School Starter

MisterAmazing has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Haters Gonna Hate

just curious is there any reason for the bold text and capitalization?
MisterAmazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:11 AM   #58
KOBE143
In GawdBe We Trust

KOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
gengiskan
Kiddlovesnetts
Hank
I<3NBA
TheBigVeto
Shaquille O'Neal
second2nun
Duma
Horryismymvp
Round Mound
pauk
Lebron23 (because he's Filipino)

The Delusional posters off the top of my head.
Add GenghisKhan, SilkTheShocker, NumberSix, Derivative, LeBronairJAMES, RRR3 and that list would be perfect for the worst posters in ISH history..
KOBE143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:16 AM   #59
alleykat
High school junior varsity star

alleykat has an OK reputation so far

These threads are nothing more than a "who is worse, lebron fans or Kobe fans?" debate...
alleykat is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: