Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-21-2015, 07:47 PM   #1
Human Error
Proves idiots wrong

Human Error has an OK reputation so far
Default Derrick Rose apologized for missing team practice

Derrick Rose missed team practice for travel issues, aplogized to teammates.

It remains unclear why he missed team practice and what he apologized to the team.
Human Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 07:54 PM   #2
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Derrick Rose apologized for missing team practice

Who cares really. He missed practice, big deal.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 07:55 PM   #3
Fudge
Unstoppable Force

Fudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6VUH5wYRco
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 08:14 PM   #4
R.I.P.
NBA rookie of the year

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Rose missing a practice.

Is it like Missed Practice #500 in the last two years or something that we need to celebrate?
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 08:22 PM   #5
Taller than CP3
Hawks Fan since 2/6/15

Taller than CP3 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTaller than CP3 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Who cares really. He missed practice, big deal.

But we talking bout practice!
Taller than CP3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 08:27 PM   #6
Im so nba'd out
76er Fan

Im so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Now he needs to apologize to the city of chicago for that shitty shitty shit shit game that he played last night
Im so nba'd out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 08:37 PM   #7
Pointguard
Very good NBA starter

Pointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

There have been things going on concerning his son, thank goodness not his health.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 09:05 PM   #8
beastee
Local High School Star

beastee has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
Now he needs to apologize to the city of chicago for that shitty shitty shit shit game that he played last night
yeah. he was real bad last night. I blame it on hinrich being back.
beastee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 09:14 PM   #9
Basketbolero
Local High School Star

Basketbolero has decent reputationBasketbolero has decent reputation

Watch Chicago lose to 2 depleted teams on b2b games
Basketbolero is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: