Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-28-2013, 11:55 PM   #1
Patrick Chewing
Knicks fan since 1981

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Smash or Dash?

I would smash, while some of you will dash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL3BqFW9k7E
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:07 AM   #2
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Smash or Dash?

not interested...at all

she has the body of a male...infact I am jealous of her masculinity...I want those muscles

looks like she has mens pecs too

yuck
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:34 AM   #3
imnew09
2*/5

imnew09 has an OK reputation so far

I will pass because I don't wanna get rape.
imnew09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:47 AM   #4
Patrick Chewing
Knicks fan since 1981

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnew09
I will pass because I don't wanna get rape.

Haha I dunno about you guys, but I feel ya. This is where I would draw the line on fit/muscular women. I would let her rape the shit out of me though
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 01:00 AM   #5
Pushxx
Anti-NBA Hipster

Pushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation here

Roided women are not attractive.
Pushxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 01:10 AM   #6
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 01:24 AM   #7
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Title should be "Dash or Get Smashed?"

And DASH, obviously. DASH like hell.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 01:31 AM   #8
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
Title should be "Dash or Get Smashed?"

And DASH, obviously. DASH like hell.
She'll probably break our ***** when she goes for a handjob.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 01:32 AM   #9
Reef
College star

Reef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I draw the line when they have pecks instead of tits. Plus her clit is probably bigger than my cack.
Reef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:10 AM   #10
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Id smash....with a large stick
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:30 AM   #11
n00bie
Vince's Real Daddy

n00bie is considered somewhat cooln00bie is considered somewhat cool

Her vag muscles would probably squeeze the life out of my dick.
n00bie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:58 AM   #12
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Smash with no condom. Ensure my kids have top tier genetics.

You selfish losers only think about yourselves. Future negged to all the morons who said dash.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:08 AM   #13
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

not attractive at all
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:13 AM   #14
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah has an incredible reputation hereKaspah has an incredible reputation hereKaspah has an incredible reputation hereKaspah has an incredible reputation hereKaspah has an incredible reputation hereKaspah has an incredible reputation hereKaspah has an incredible reputation here

I'm down to let her use me as a new workout machine.

I'd be cool with being "on call" to her needs.

It's not all about the looks, it mostly is, but second place is all about the context dawg.

Fantasies
Kaspah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:15 AM   #15
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah has an incredible reputation hereKaspah has an incredible reputation hereKaspah has an incredible reputation hereKaspah has an incredible reputation hereKaspah has an incredible reputation hereKaspah has an incredible reputation hereKaspah has an incredible reputation here

Dat ass
Kaspah is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: