Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-18-2014, 03:18 PM   #1
ForeverHeat
Asshole

ForeverHeat posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryForeverHeat posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default How do I get rich and successful friends?

If I want to be successful, one of the main ways to accelerate the process would be to associate with rich successful people who have been there and done it, so that their ideas and experiences rub off onto me. It is a known fact that a person is often financially and mentally the average of the 5 people that are closest to them. If I keep associating with guys like me who haven't made a name for themselves and have no real ideas for life then it is a bad influence which can adversely affect my potential. So where would I go to associate with successful people, and how could I ingratiate myself into their group?
ForeverHeat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 03:19 PM   #2
christian1923
Good college starter

christian1923 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: How do I get rich and successful friends?

Become Jewish and hit up the temples
christian1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 03:21 PM   #3
moe94
call up Bridget

moe94 is considered somewhat coolmoe94 is considered somewhat coolmoe94 is considered somewhat cool

You sound like a total c*nt, no offense.
moe94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 03:25 PM   #4
ForeverHeat
Asshole

ForeverHeat posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryForeverHeat posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe94
You sound like a total c*nt, no offense.

Moe..
Old 04-18-2014, 03:28 PM   #5
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

be a hot slut
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 03:28 PM   #6
kaiteng
EXCITED

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Be rich and successful first.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 03:32 PM   #7
moe94
call up Bridget

moe94 is considered somewhat coolmoe94 is considered somewhat coolmoe94 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverHeat
Moe..

Just in that post
Old 04-18-2014, 03:32 PM   #8
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

First You get the money
Then you get the muthafuckin, power
After you get the fuckin' power
muthafuckas will respect you
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 03:33 PM   #9
DMV2
World Champ

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Be rezznor or rufuspaul
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 03:34 PM   #10
BuffaloBill
Hug Life

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

you gotta be prepared to suck some dick.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 03:36 PM   #11
moe94
call up Bridget

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
First You get the money
Then you get the muthafuckin, power
After you get the fuckin' power muthafuckas will respect you

DMX verse >>>>>>

Quote:
You think I'm playin, till you layin
To where? The junkyard decayin

Old 04-18-2014, 03:39 PM   #12
ForeverHeat
Asshole

Quote:
Just in that post

I know it sounds a bit dickish, but it is a fact that your surroundings offer a big psychological boost (or drain, depending who you are around).
Old 04-18-2014, 03:39 PM   #13
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
DMX verse >>>>>>

peak X was a beast
one of the best closers on collabo joints
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 03:41 PM   #14
Nick Young
Prophet of the Mamba

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian1923
Become Jewish and hit up the temples
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 03:43 PM   #15
Nick Young
Prophet of the Mamba

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverHeat
If I want to be successful, one of the main ways to accelerate the process would be to associate with rich successful people who have been there and done it, so that their ideas and experiences rub off onto me. It is a known fact that a person is often financially and mentally the average of the 5 people that are closest to them. If I keep associating with guys like me who haven't made a name for themselves and have no real ideas for life then it is a bad influence which can adversely affect my potential. So where would I go to associate with successful people, and how could I ingratiate myself into their group?
All of your friends and people you hang out with are unambitious losers because you are an unambitious loser.

If you suddenly start hanging out with successful people, you wont magically not be a loser anymore. here's how it works. Also the successful people wont want to hang out with you for long because you're a negative drain on them.

Improve yourself, find your dream, start working for it, start working out and eating healthy.

Keep going out and meeting new people. The more you improve yourself, the more successful people will want to talk to you.

Successful people don't hang out with negative influence losers. If you want successful friends, you cant be a negative loser.

The most you can do now is stop hanging around your negative influence friends. Are they really your good friends if all they do is drag you down to their level and you drag them down to yours? Real friends help eachother out and are happy with eachothers success.

Last edited by Nick Young : 04-18-2014 at 03:51 PM.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: