Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-03-2013, 02:18 PM   #16
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Best Protein Bar on the market, bros!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
Whenever someone asks you what protein bar they should be eating... always reply with "Quest Bars... best bars".
Are you sure you don't work for them
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:14 PM   #17
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
I think they might be bullshitting about the fiber content though.

How does 17g get packed into such a small bar without tasting like straight cardboard?
You have the most epic shits after eating these man.. Clean you right out
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:18 PM   #18
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
Are you sure you don't work for them

Yeah I'm sure,

I'm just generous and selfless when it comes to helping people with healthier options.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:01 PM   #19
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

They have a new Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough flavor that everyone is raving about. I saw people going nuts on their facebook page.

They say it's better than Cinnamon Roll and it has an added 1g of protein!!

Wow, this company is beastin!
Old 03-09-2013, 10:42 PM   #20
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Sucralose? no thanks.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 11:02 PM   #21
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
Sucralose? no thanks.

Many flavors, including Cinnamon Roll, do not contain sucralose.

Stevia.
Old 03-09-2013, 11:02 PM   #22
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

You guys are disgusting, this shit is horrible
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 11:04 PM   #23
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Many flavors, including Cinnamon Roll, do not contain sucralose.

Stevia.
Oh, nice. This really is the best protein bar you can find not made by yourself if it does actually taste good.

Very impressed
Old 03-09-2013, 11:08 PM   #24
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
Oh, nice. This really is the best protein bar you can find not made by yourself if it does actually taste good.

Very impressed

I hated protein bars before discovering this one.

Now I am honestly salivating before I eat one. No joke. I'm sure it won't appeal to everyone, but there are plenty of rave reviews out there. Hearing all of them convinced me to try it out.
Old 03-09-2013, 11:11 PM   #25
Budadiiii
Banned

Quote:
I hated protein bars before discovering this one.

Now I am honestly salivating before I eat one. No joke. I'm sure it won't appeal to everyone, but there are plenty of rave reviews out there. Hearing all of them convinced me to try it out.
I'm not used to the shit most people eat so I could definitely see me liking these.

The people who won't like it are the same people with terrible diets and altered taste buds.

Good find bro, I'm gonna order a box right now
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: