Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-02-2013, 05:01 PM   #1
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation
Default Most EPIC night in comedy took place a few days ago!!!!

Dave Chappelle, Chris Rock, Marlon Wayans, Bill Bellamy and Kevin Hart

Apparently ?uestlove was their and recorded the whole 2+ hour event. All five were on stage together performing. While on the stage they prank called Jay-Z and Arsenio Hall and played the dozens while telling stories. That's the only clip I can find on the web.

L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:11 PM   #2
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Most EPIC night in comedy took place a few days ago!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle

Apparently ?uestlove was their and recorded the whole 2+ hour event. All five were on stage together performing. While on the stage they prank called Jay-Z and Arsenio Hall and played the dozens while telling stories. That's the only clip I can find on the web.

that sh*t looks like a lot of fun. I cant wait to see the whole thing.
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:40 PM   #3
Vragrant
National High School Star

Vragrant is considered somewhat coolVragrant is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

The first youtube comment had me rolling

"This is like the Avengers of comedy assembled"

So true
Vragrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:45 PM   #4
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn can't wait for it to be released. Will definitely buy it if comes out on dvd
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:53 PM   #5
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Dave's been hitting the gym hard. Looks way bigger than what he was. Doubt you'd ever see him in a shirt like that back in the day.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:05 PM   #6
BlueCrayon
Get Buckets

BlueCrayon is considered somewhat coolBlueCrayon is considered somewhat cool

Skinny Chappelle is no more.
BlueCrayon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:10 PM   #7
War Machine
I airball my layups

War Machine is popular on this boardWar Machine is popular on this boardWar Machine is popular on this boardWar Machine is popular on this board

Dave Chappelle is alive?! I thought he went on someone's TV show and opened his trap about the Illuminati, trying to expose them, and he was found a week later dead in a back alley of Minneapolis? Didn't they (the Illuminati) slice his peter off and wrap it in bubble gum then stuff it up his anal cavity? I think that's what Doomsday Dallas told me in a PM.

Well damn, I'm glad that was false information. Dave Chappelle is the man. Glad he's alive and well!
War Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:52 AM   #8
bmd
Local High School Star

bmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
Dave's been hitting the gym hard. Looks way bigger than what he was. Doubt you'd ever see him in a shirt like that back in the day.

Last edited by bmd : 03-03-2013 at 02:55 AM.
bmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:57 AM   #9
The Mamba
High School Starter

The Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking

Jesus, I noticed that immediately as well. I've never seen him that big.

I wonder what work out program he is on, or when and why he decided to get that big. He never reminded me as someone who cared all that much about his physique.

I mean he was crackhead thin for quite sometime. How long as Chappelle been diesel now?
The Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 03:21 AM   #10
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mamba

Jesus, I noticed that immediately as well. I've never seen him that big.

I wonder what work out program he is on, or when and why he decided to get that big. He never reminded me as someone who cared all that much about his physique.

I mean he was crackhead thin for quite sometime. How long as Chappelle been diesel now?

for a couple years now, i believe. i remember seeing the picture posted above some time ago.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 03:32 AM   #11
The Mamba
High School Starter

The Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levity
for a couple years now, i believe. i remember seeing the picture posted above some time ago.
Wow, news to me. During his time away from the spot light he must have got jacked. He took an awful lot of time to do some "soul searching"

I remember seeing a come back stand up from him in late summer 2011, he looked bigger, but not THIS big as he's seen in this video. He also was horrendous in that set.

Hopefully he isn't taking after Carrot Top, where a comedian gets jacked and then is no longer funny. For some reason, I think Chappelle's meek stature plays into him being funny. As does the physical appearance of any comedian.
The Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:37 AM   #12
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

Chappelle has had a lot off free time. He hasn't been in anything since 2004. He does a few dates of stand up a year.

I hope Rock, Wayans and those guys can get him back into comedy on a major level, we really need it.
Old 03-03-2013, 08:17 AM   #13
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Chappelle has had a lot off free time. He hasn't been in anything since 2004. He does a few dates of stand up a year.

I hope Rock, Wayans and those guys can get him back into comedy on a major level, we really need it.

How cool it would be if he did another half-baked? GOAT comedy movie for me.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:57 PM   #14
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Bill Bellamy is the 3rd best comic in this group. Chappelle is not that much better than him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-WiJep588Q
Old 03-03-2013, 08:08 PM   #15
Flagrant 2
QUITE FRANKLY

Flagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFlagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Bill Bellamy is the 3rd best comic in this group. Chappelle is not that much better than him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-WiJep588Q
Bill Bellamy, is that you?

Calm your tits man, nobody said anything bad about Bill.
Flagrant 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: