Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-04-2013, 05:51 AM   #1
unbreakable
National High School Star

unbreakable posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryunbreakable posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryunbreakable posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Just chased down 2 dudes who were breaking into my car!!

inb4 cool story bro

im chillin , its 3 am, im bout to go get my nightly whataburger when i hear a commotion outside..

backstory: i leave my car unlocked sometimes because my alarm randomly goes off and it wakes up the neighborhood .

i walk outside and see one dude keeping lookout while another one is rummaging through my backseat.. i yell "HEY" and the lookout dude goes "Run!"

little do they know ya boy is somewhat of an athlete, so i start booking it after em, dialing 911, im like "Im calling the cops!" they split up, i keep following the dude who appeared to be holding stuff.. he enters a house and i stay on the phone while the cops come.

sure enough they pick up the other dude that split down the street , he rats out his friend, both are one their way to jail.

nothing was missing from my car.. musta got em right when they started rummaging. cop was like " way to go.. i applaud you chasing em down"

obvious question is how worried should i be about retaliation? i only live here another 3 months.. whats the typical jail time for convicted burglary?
unbreakable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:01 AM   #2
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Just chased down 2 dudes who were breaking into my car!!

LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:07 AM   #3
KevinNYC
RunThroughTheShots

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They probably won't even get a trial date within three months.

I think you have a police report, you can probably call up and get information on trial, custody, bail etc. I assume that is all public info.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:08 AM   #4
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ

That was an awesome show.
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:26 PM   #5
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Little did they know, the car was unbreakable's
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 05:36 PM   #6
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

gully
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 05:39 PM   #7
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Better hide.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 05:47 PM   #8
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC

I think you have a police report, you can probably call up and get information on trial, custody, bail etc. I assume that is all public info.
It's all public info. The station will give you the court date in case you want to go watch.
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:00 PM   #9
ace23

ace23 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayace23 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Dude could have easily pulled out a gat and left you leaking. What was the person who appeared to be holding something actually holding?
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:16 PM   #10
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation here

I applaud the bravery but chasing them down was beyond stupid

Life isn't TV, the good guys usually die. Once you had stopped the initial burgerly it should have been the end of it.

The guy you were chasing could have easily turned around and blasted you, he's robbing cars at 3 am, good chance he could have been carrying.

Bravo though!
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:34 PM   #11
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

There is a really good chance they will come back. They might not do it personally, but they will probably tell one of their gang banger friends to go shoot up your house. Good luck buddy. I hope you have funeral arrangements all set out.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:43 PM   #12
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dumb.

Leaving your car unlocked is dumb.

Chasing down 2 people when you're by yourself is dumb.

Did you even have anything valuable in your car? If you did and left it unlocked, that's dumb. If you didn't, why bother chasing someone stealing an old McDonald's cup? If you had insurance it would pay for it.

You basically just alerted the guys to where you live and made them hate you.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:47 PM   #13
Flagrant 2
QUITE FRANKLY

Flagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFlagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Dumb.

Leaving your car unlocked is dumb.

Chasing down 2 people when you're by yourself is dumb.

Did you even have anything valuable in your car? If you did and left it unlocked, that's dumb. If you didn't, why bother chasing someone stealing an old McDonald's cup? If you had insurance it would pay for it.

You basically just alerted the guys to where you live and made them hate you.
The words of a coward.

Good job OP, next time you should stick your meaty cock up their asses to really teach them a lesson.
Flagrant 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:12 PM   #14
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

do you live in a rough neighborhood?

if so, you should be packing
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:13 PM   #15
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

what really happened...

OP got chased
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: