Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-04-2013, 06:17 PM   #16
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Just chased down 2 dudes who were breaking into my car!!

un-fvcking-breakable
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:38 PM   #17
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by unbreakable
inb4 cool story bro

im chillin , its 3 am, im bout to go get my nightly whataburger when i hear a commotion outside..

backstory: i leave my car unlocked sometimes because my alarm randomly goes off and it wakes up the neighborhood .

i walk outside and see one dude keeping lookout while another one is rummaging through my backseat.. i yell "HEY" and the lookout dude goes "Run!"

little do they know ya boy is somewhat of an athlete, so i start booking it after em, dialing 911, im like "Im calling the cops!" they split up, i keep following the dude who appeared to be holding stuff.. he enters a house and i stay on the phone while the cops come.

sure enough they pick up the other dude that split down the street , he rats out his friend, both are one their way to jail.

nothing was missing from my car.. musta got em right when they started rummaging. cop was like " way to go.. i applaud you chasing em down"

obvious question is how worried should i be about retaliation? i only live here another 3 months.. whats the typical jail time for convicted burglary?

I like the outcome but blasting the rotten bastards with a shotgun would have saved you a lot of effort and especially if you're worried about retaliation now.
MadeFromDust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:59 PM   #18
falc39
Good High School Starter

falc39 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
what really happened...

OP got chased

a guy with an arm coming out of his head...

falc39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:27 AM   #19
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

**** dude. I could really go for some whataburger.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:41 AM   #20
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I thought you were

wait for it

unbreakable!

Thank you, Ill be opening for bagelred all week.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 05:22 PM   #21
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board

-_-
MadeFromDust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 06:20 PM   #22
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
I applaud the bravery but chasing them down was beyond stupid

Life isn't TV, the good guys usually die. Once you had stopped the initial burgerly it should have been the end of it.

The guy you were chasing could have easily turned around and blasted you, he's robbing cars at 3 am, good chance he could have been carrying.

Bravo though!

this

good die mostly over bullshit
MMM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:24 AM   #23
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

They just closed my local Whataburger.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:33 AM   #24
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by unbreakable
inb4 cool story bro

im chillin , its 3 am, im bout to go get my nightly whataburger when i hear a commotion outside..

backstory: i leave my car unlocked sometimes because my alarm randomly goes off and it wakes up the neighborhood .

Sounds like it was not the first time they were trying to steal you car.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 12:55 PM   #25
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

This is not something that will go to trail. They will plead out and that will be that...

should you be worried...I mean, you yelled and they ran. So more than likely they're not looking to do anything that serious. But where do you live?
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: