Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-07-2013, 02:04 PM   #16
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: I don't eat enough fruit, so...

Fruit is for the p,ussies. Put your big boy pants on and have Pop Tart
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 02:22 PM   #17
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
And you still want green reps.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:18 PM   #18
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Forget fruits and make it a priority to gorge on Brassica and Cruciferous veggies.

Just adding two servings of kale and broccoli to my diet everyday elevated mood and well.. did some other things.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:21 PM   #19
lefthook00
College star

lefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected poster

Little known fact, fruits like apples and bananas whiten teeth. They contain minerals and chemical agents that penetrate your enamel and soak up/scrub away stains. If you see a person with yellow teeth, they are probably unhealthy filth buckets. I drink copious amounts of green, black, oolong, cinnamon-ginger teas, as well as coffee, and my teeth are white as f*ck.
lefthook00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:04 PM   #20
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Is He Ill

Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:44 PM   #21
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker

The perfect Man Breakfast is a bowl of oatmeal with honey, cinnamon, blueberries and raspberries.

Eat that for breakfast every day for a week, and see how much more of a man you become.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:53 PM   #22
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Forget fruits and make it a priority to gorge on Brassica and Cruciferous veggies.

Just adding two servings of kale and broccoli to my diet everyday elevated mood and well.. did some other things.

Why not have both?

Incorporate your fruits in the morning and eat those foods later if you wish.
Old 03-07-2013, 09:57 PM   #23
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000
I'd eat her melons every day, seven times a week, 365 days a year, forever.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:05 PM   #24
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
I'd eat her melons every day, seven times a week, 365 days a year, forever.
What about leap years?
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:26 PM   #25
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
What about leap years?
+1 bonus day every 4 years.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 01:28 PM   #26
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

Pineapples are great natural diuretics that flush out water retention. And, the bromelain contained has anti-inflammatory properties (joint, intestinal, etc.) and aids in more efficient digestion of proteins, which is why you'll often find pineapple served in churascaria steakhouses where lots of meat is served like Fogo de Chao.

Any of you regularly consume this magical healing fruit?

Old 04-05-2013, 01:59 PM   #27
PrettyCool
Banned

PrettyCool has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
The perfect Man Breakfast is a bowl of oatmeal with honey, cinnamon, blueberries and raspberries.

Eat that for breakfast every day for a week, and see how much more of a man you become.

A real mans breakfast is a few brews and pizza rolls.
PrettyCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 03:54 PM   #28
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

A real mans breakfast is five eggs wrestled from an intruding fox straight from the chicken coop with a loaf of Ezekiel bread and some coffee. Black,
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 04:02 PM   #29
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Avocados on deck.

I eat 5 of those ****ers a day. On that high fat/low carb diet.

AKA primal diet. Those things give me crazy energy and give me the nutrients and calories my body craves.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 05:13 PM   #30
eurobum
High School Varsity 12th Man

eurobum has no real reputation yet.

Blueberries da god fruit. Generally, the darker the skin of the fruit the more antioxidants it contains (a trait that protects it from the sun). Antioxidants = fountain of youth.
eurobum is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: