Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-04-2013, 08:10 PM   #16
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: If you could wife anyone, who would it be?

Mi Amour

B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:11 PM   #17
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
hate to sound like Meticode but my own wife

she is very smart, about to get her Masters, sexy as hell, very in shape...absolutely killer body, very outgoing and down to Earth...not the slightest bit negative....great unique sense of style that is all her own

I apologize for the severe vomit inducing moment that goes against the nature of this thread, I really am sorry, I know you want to punch me...but it's the truth, I feel very lucky to have her.

can't believe I just wrote that wtf have I become
i think the topic is by default BESIDES YOUR OWN WIFE.

I saw Waka Inoue once. We saw her once in the airplane and she asked for a soda or something (i was with my wife) and the way she moved and talked was like WOW. My wife said "wow she has really nice breasts". (Reason 18 why in real life i wouldn't leave my wife, she points out nice racks.)
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:26 PM   #18
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
i think the topic is by default BESIDES YOUR OWN WIFE.
yes I know, I apologized for going against the nature of the thread, but just being honest...

BESIDES my own woman...

only problem is I have no idea what her personality is like...for all I know she can't speak English

infact scratch that...she is more like my "If I could fck anyone" girl

what is this thread about again?...I can't do this
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:34 PM   #19
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
only problem is I have no idea what her personality is like...for all I know she can't speak English

infact scratch that...she is more like my "If I could fck anyone" girl

what is this thread about again?...I can't do this

Reminds me of the convo between Ron and Brian on Anchorman about love

Brian Fantana: I think I was in love once.
Ron Burgundy: Really? What was her name?
Brian Fantana: I don't remember.
Ron Burgundy: That's not a good start, but keep going...
Brian Fantana: She was Brazilian, or Chinese, or something weird. I met her in the bathroom of a K-Mart and we made out for hours. Then we parted ways, never to see each other again.
Ron Burgundy: I'm pretty sure that's not love.
Brian Fantana: Damn it.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:36 PM   #20
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Shame on you B-Low. After all Daniella has done for you, you wouldn't wife her. She deserves much better than the square she is with now.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:37 PM   #21
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol B

okay, PT's pick TAKE -3

Biel

very sexy, and as far as I know she is super cool in real life...and not slutty either (as far as I know)

the one problem with her is that she is currently married to Timberlake, but other than that she is my pick
Old 03-04-2013, 08:40 PM   #22
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Eva Mendes comes off as though she is cool as fck too...she would be a good pick

she is getting old though...not much time on her left

Biel is 31...that's a decent age...perfect for me would be around 28 I think
Old 03-04-2013, 08:42 PM   #23
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It would be my current GF. Strong, smart, loving, beautiful.

Although Dania Ramirez would be second in line

BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:45 PM   #24
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The thread title made me instantly think of Catherine Mcphee, so I'll go with her.

nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:47 PM   #25
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Shame on you B-Low. After all Daniella has done for you, you wouldn't wife her. She deserves much better than the square she is with now.

Honestly my top 3 would be J Law, Daniella and AJ Lee. After that there's really no other close contender for my heart
Old 03-04-2013, 08:49 PM   #26
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Chick who played Kimmy Gibbler.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:51 PM   #27
BuffaloBill
Death Gun

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad

Daniella will be fat in 3 years... well fat-er. Not wifey material

As for me. I'd choose Emma Watson, Ariana Grande, or Hayden Panettiere. Slutty, I know, but everyone is a slut these days. Can't do much about it. If they decide to do something crazy behind my back I'll just murder them and make it look like an accident.

And props to whoever said Megyn Kelly. Erin Burnett is hot too but she's a bitch.

BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:52 PM   #28
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Chick who played Kimmy Gibbler.

DeucesWallace?
Old 03-04-2013, 08:53 PM   #29
BuffaloBill
Death Gun

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Honestly my top 3 would be J Law, Daniella and AJ Lee. After that there's really no other close contender for my heart

oooooh AJ Lee
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:57 PM   #30
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

April (AJ Lee) isn't a bad choice.

And Alamo disrespects the person he's representing in his title. Unbelievable.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: