Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-04-2013, 08:05 PM   #31
BuffaloBill
Half Man

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: If you could wife anyone, who would it be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
April (AJ Lee) isn't a bad choice.

And Alamo disrespects the person he's representing in his title. Unbelievable.

I was talking about Hayden Panettiere and Emma Watson. I edited Ariana in after I made the post. She's an angel.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:05 PM   #32
BuffaloBill
Half Man

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
Daniella will be fat in 3 years... well fat-er. Not wifey material

As for me. I'd choose Emma Watson, Ariana Grande, or Hayden Panettiere. Slutty, I know, but everyone is a slut these days. Can't do much about it. If they decide to do something crazy behind my back I'll just murder them and make it look like an accident.

And props to whoever said Megyn Kelly. Erin Burnett is hot too but she's a bitch.

How could I forget Mckayla Maroney? I'm so stupid
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:06 PM   #33
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Mach_3 has decent reputationMach_3 has decent reputation

if i had to choose it'd probably Alicia Keys because I could smash a sexy ass black girl, wife her, divorce her, maybe end up getting half her stuff and then move on to the next hot broad so in the end everyone wins ^_^
Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:48 PM   #34
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My wife -Meticode
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:50 PM   #35
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jessica Rabbit

Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:19 PM   #36
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
I was talking about Hayden Panettiere and Emma Watson.

I really like them too, but I'd have to add in Yvonne Strahovski, and Jennifer Lawerence.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:24 PM   #37
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

+1 for Erin Burnett
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:35 PM   #38
Big League
I hit open layups

Big League has an OK reputation so far

Shanola Hampton
Big League is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:49 PM   #39
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Misa Campo is defintiely one of the first one on my list. I'd take Vitctoria Justice as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
April (AJ Lee) isn't a bad choice.

And Alamo disrespects the person he's representing in his title. Unbelievable.

Are you guys talking abour her? Only con i could think of is her height: Billed height 5 ft 2 in (1.57 m)[
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:52 PM   #40
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
Me either Alicia Keys or Natalie Portman, both just seem like wifey material.

agreed
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:51 AM   #41
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckey
Natalie Portman probably

Good choice
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:55 AM   #42
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Chick who played Kimmy Gibbler.

My pick is Mila Kunis no question
TylerOO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:13 AM   #43
TexasBloodMoney
Serious playground baller

TexasBloodMoney has not been impressing people

Probably Lights

F u Beau
TexasBloodMoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:17 AM   #44
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
DeucesWallace?

B-Low got jokes
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:45 AM   #45
Jello
Hume>Kunt.

Jello is starting to rub some people the wrong wayJello is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Young Kelly Preston.
Jello is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: