Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-05-2013, 03:44 AM   #46
KeyNote
KR∆PES

KeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputation
Default Re: If you could wife anyone, who would it be?

Hannah Simone from the show New Girl

tops on the list
KeyNote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:32 AM   #47
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO

My pick is Mila Kunis no question

Oh ya nice
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:44 AM   #48
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

i love jennifer lawrence after watching the hunger games.. i even had to stop in the middle of the movie to bust a fast one
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:11 AM   #49
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
i love messi
fixed
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:01 AM   #50
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy
Misa Campo is defintiely one of the first one on my list. I'd take Vitctoria Justice as well.

Are you guys talking abour her? Only con i could think of is her height: Billed height 5 ft 2 in (1.57 m)[

That's a great height. Unless you're almost 6'.

And how can you mention Victoria Justice before the Brown Headed Goddess as far as women you would marry? Rilleh?
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:23 AM   #51
No_Look604
Local High School Star

No_Look604 has not been impressing people

OP's got taste.
No_Look604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:50 AM   #52
Dragonyeuw
Local High School Star

Dragonyeuw is considered somewhat coolDragonyeuw is considered somewhat coolDragonyeuw is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

Dragonyeuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:32 AM   #53
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
hate to sound like Meticode but my own wife

Where's Meticode been lately?

Anyway, besides my wife:

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:14 AM   #54
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
fixed
you are still shorter than him, maybe you should take HGH too
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 01:26 PM   #55
imnew09
2*/5

imnew09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryimnew09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Jennifer Lawrence
imnew09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 01:47 PM   #56
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hmmm.

Probably a famous Italian actress or Arab or Persian girl from the late 1800s or early 1900s.

Can't think of any names, but they have the wife like qualities.

No matter how charismatic, cool, or funny someone like Lawrence is... nothing beats having a woman by your side who is selfless and devoted to you and whose greatest pleasure comes from pleasing you. Your true better half. And whoever says omg they're subservient and weak... I'd like to see them pull off the strength needed to raise children in a violent harsh place even if it leads to their death like Vito's Ma did in Godfather 2. And if anyone says the woman of the past were stupid and uneducated I'd love to see them exchange wits with any lady.

I kinda think our grandpas and greatgrandpas got a good deal even if it is just one.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 01:49 PM   #57
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyNote
Hannah Simone from the show New Girl

tops on the list

Solid choice.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:15 PM   #58
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is considered somewhat coolTheMan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
hate to sound like Meticode but my own wife

she is very smart, about to get her Masters, sexy as hell, very in shape...absolutely killer body, very outgoing and down to Earth...not the slightest bit negative....great unique sense of style that is all her own

I apologize for the severe vomit inducing moment that goes against the nature of this thread, I really am sorry, I know you want to punch me...but it's the truth, I feel very lucky to have her.

can't believe I just wrote that wtf have I become
Pvssy...also, pics or GTFO.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: