Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 03-04-2013, 12:08 AM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Bobcats have lost 22 of last 26 games

John Salmons scored 22 points and Jason Thompson had 18 points and 14 rebounds to lead the Sacramento Kings in a 119-83 victory over the slumping Charlotte Bobcats on Sunday.

Marcus Thornton also scored 18 points for the Kings, who made 13 3-pointers in halting a stretch of seven losses in the previous eight games. DeMarcus Cousins had 14 points, Tyreke Evans added 13 and Isaiah Thomas had 10 points and seven assists.

The Kings closed the first half with nine straight points, then opened the third quarter with a 10-0 run to extend their lead to 64-40. The advantage exceeded 40 points several times in the second half and was Sacramento's most lopsided victory this season.

-- AP
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:11 AM   #2
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bobcats have lost 22 of last 26 games

I'm so frustrated right now. I only expected 15-20 wins this season so the losing in itself doesn't bother me. But these blowout losses show that the guys have just given up like last year.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:27 AM   #3
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
I'm so frustrated right now. I only expected 15-20 wins this season so the losing in itself doesn't bother me. But these blowout losses show that the guys have just given up like last year.

I wouldn't have imagined that we'd have such a poor record and it depresses us like crazy but after watching the other teams play I see how young our team really is. Which is why the idea of building our team from young guys and the drafts irks me so. But as someone said on this forum recently, we gotta have trade-bait.

I'm still frustrated, too, and impatient.
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:48 AM   #4
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Kemba is really the only guy you could mistake for a starting caliber player on our roster.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: