Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-05-2013, 12:57 PM   #76
KyrieTheFuture
College superstar

KyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Story about Kobe from a trainer that worked with him recently (Reddit, r/NBA)

So Kobe is taking PED's right how else could he have such good recovery time?
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:39 PM   #77
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Story about Kobe from a trainer that worked with him recently (Reddit, r/NBA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Supposedly, (according to Kobe) Bryant only sleeps 4 hours a night.

White women aren't going to rape themselves.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:14 PM   #78
Clifton
talk less, say more

Clifton is considered somewhat coolClifton is considered somewhat cool

I'm fairly certain that the average NBA player puts less than 2 hours per day into their craft that isn't required by the team.

Do you really think Jamal Crawford and Paul Pierce have been working out for 2 hours and shooting for 4 hours before practice even begins?

See Russell Westbrook not be able to hit a shot until 30 games into the season?

I'm telling you, with most of these guys, they're just born with it, period... and of course they take to the court in practice all the time, and get better that way. But they're not going for "800 makes" daily.
Clifton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:17 PM   #79
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by selrahc
this made me cry. kobe is my hero.
Lol
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:18 PM   #80
Tking714
I can dunk

Tking714 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueandGold
Kobe has the supposed "old school" philosophy that if you are dedicated enough you can simply just outwork your opponent. I still believe some of that to be true and I'm only 24. It's a shame players like Kobe, Duncan, KG are the last of a dying breed. These new players are way too concerned with building their image and brand even if it is an already massive one.

Funny thing is that the brand comes after the work is put in. Some don't get that
Tking714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 06:54 PM   #81
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyRyanYang
Well, not many stars work that hard AFTER they achieved everything just so we are clear pauk

Just so we are clear SyRyanYang most actually do if some injury doesnt hold them back, especially a player of Kobes caliber who has achieved "everything".... and i bet Kobe thinks he clearly has not achieved enough, why do you think he works this hard? For fun? 2 rings as the man and 1 MVP in 16 years is nowhere close to enough to what he wants and works hard for...... if he doesnt get what he wants then he at least can still be one of the top players in the NBA and continue to add to his stat totals... his durability will also be noted in his legacy.... so his work ethic aint really a lose-lose situation....
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:17 PM   #82
gengiskhan
Banned

gengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear

Although a good work ethics article

BUT

46%FG for career!

SUCK ON THAT.
gengiskhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:19 PM   #83
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
Just so we are clear SyRyanYang most actually do if some injury doesnt hold them back, especially a player of Kobes caliber who has achieved "everything".... and i bet Kobe thinks he clearly has not achieved enough, why do you think he works this hard? For fun? 2 rings as the man and 1 MVP in 16 years is nowhere close to enough to what he wants and works hard for...... if he doesnt get what he wants then he at least can still be one of the top players in the NBA and continue to add to his stat totals... his durability will also be noted in his legacy.... so his work ethic aint really a lose-lose situation....
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:43 PM   #84
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Instead of hating I look at htis as more of an inspiration. Something I can work on, the drive.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:54 PM   #85
gengiskhan
Banned

gengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputation

800 shots in 4 hrs is all good for practice

BUT

45%FG for Career

SUCK ON THAT Kobe'tards.
gengiskhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:59 PM   #86
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

@droid101

Where in my post did you get the intention of me being mad Droid101? I just dont think this is any breaking story if you know Kobe.... he always had fantastic work ethic.... its more of a compliment... have nothing but respect for his game, his mindset/decisions/actions ingame can be sometimes to much to handle for my taste (his non-friendly trashtalking in that all-star game is the latest example), but he is aight... his fans however.....

Last edited by pauk : 03-05-2013 at 08:03 PM.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:00 PM   #87
Replay32
Local High School Star

Replay32 has an OK reputation so far

Gotta respect Kobe's work ethic, especially after all he's accomplished. That's is just insane.
Replay32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:30 PM   #88
TheBigVeto
Negging Me Is Gay

TheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputation

This story is made up.
Just like Cinderella or The Lion King.
TheBigVeto is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: