Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2013, 12:28 AM   #31
The_Yearning
The Truthteller
 
The_Yearning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 6,580
Default Re: Miami HEAT Winning Streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Ogg
17 straight wins and counting. HEAT tie the Clippers for the longest winning streak this season.

Clippers won 17 straight? Lmao when did that happen
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:38 AM   #32
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star
 
InspiredLebowski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Birthplace of basketball
Posts: 26,282
Default Re: Miami HEAT Winning Streak

Indy's gonna be the bookends
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:42 AM   #33
RoundMoundOfReb
Objective Poster
 
RoundMoundOfReb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 10,858
Default Re: Miami HEAT Winning Streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Yearning
Clippers won 17 straight? Lmao when did that happen
december iirc
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:55 AM   #34
TMT
#1 Spurs Fan
 
TMT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 6,410
Default Re: Miami HEAT Winning Streak

Spurs and Clippers have done similar things this season, but unfortunately for them whenever the Heat do something it's much more universal. The Heat better hope they aren't clicking too early though.
TMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:00 AM   #35
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD
 
kaiteng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: BMO Field
Posts: 18,724
Default Re: Miami HEAT Winning Streak

kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:18 AM   #36
Mrofir
National High School Star
 
Mrofir's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,410
Default Re: Miami HEAT Winning Streak

nobody is beating the heat this year. Season is over. Watch for storylines.
Mrofir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:56 AM   #37
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player
 
Lebron23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: LeBronville
Posts: 45,798
Default Re: Miami HEAT Winning Streak

Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:13 AM   #38
FreezingTsmoove
#H3AT nation,GangGreen
 
FreezingTsmoove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,653
Default Re: Miami HEAT Winning Streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMT
Spurs and Clippers have done similar things this season, but unfortunately for them whenever the Heat do something it's much more universal. The Heat better hope they aren't clicking too early though.


Thats not true at all. Dont be an assclown you know the Spurs got the recognition they deserved during their streak this year AND last year
FreezingTsmoove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:43 AM   #39
willds09
Banned
 
willds09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: long island, NY
Posts: 4,184
Default Re: Miami HEAT Winning Streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrofir
nobody is beating the heat this year. Season is over. Watch for storylines.
willds09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:57 AM   #40
DirtySanchez
National High School Star
 
DirtySanchez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,013
Default Re: Miami HEAT Winning Streak

Props to the Heat on this amazing run. I have no clue who could beat them right now. Great all around team effort. The big three are balling.
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:04 AM   #41
willds09
Banned
 
willds09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: long island, NY
Posts: 4,184
Default Re: Miami HEAT Winning Streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySanchez
Props to the Heat on this amazing run. I have no clue who could beat them right now. Great all around team effort. The big three are balling.
Spurs, and knicks will beat them for sure, tha pacers big maybe
willds09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:55 AM   #42
arifgokcen
DON'T FEED THE TROLL
 
arifgokcen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,046
Default Re: Miami HEAT Winning Streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMT
Spurs and Clippers have done similar things this season, but unfortunately for them whenever the Heat do something it's much more universal. The Heat better hope they aren't clicking too early though.
Dude spurs didnt have that kind of streak and clippers 17 game winning streak pales in comparison with heat streak.

Clippers played only 4 playoff teams(mind that utah will not be in playoffs).
Those 4 teams that will qualify for playoffs are
Boston,Denver,Bucks,Chicago.Clippers are contender and all of these playoff teams are lower seed and they are expected to lose in 1st round.

Now lets look at what heat have done over the course of their winstreak

Miami beat very formidable opponents memphis OKC clippers knicks and unlike clippers miami has played 8 playoff teams and 3 of them are contenders.They won in OKC which is probably the hardest arena to play and win for road teams.

So miami win streak is much more impressive and if they win sunday's showdown against pacers they could be looking at the 2nd best winning streak ever.

Last edited by arifgokcen : 03-09-2013 at 10:57 AM.
arifgokcen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 11:44 AM   #43
TMT
#1 Spurs Fan
 
TMT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 6,410
Default Re: Miami HEAT Winning Streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
Thats not true at all. Dont be an assclown you know the Spurs got the recognition they deserved during their streak this year AND last year

By who exactly?

Quote:
Dude spurs didnt have that kind of streak and clippers 17 game winning streak pales in comparison with heat streak.

Clippers played only 4 playoff teams(mind that utah will not be in playoffs).
Those 4 teams that will qualify for playoffs are
Boston,Denver,Bucks,Chicago.Clippers are contender and all of these playoff teams are lower seed and they are expected to lose in 1st round.

Now lets look at what heat have done over the course of their winstreak

Miami beat very formidable opponents memphis OKC clippers knicks and unlike clippers miami has played 8 playoff teams and 3 of them are contenders.They won in OKC which is probably the hardest arena to play and win for road teams.

So miami win streak is much more impressive and if they win sunday's showdown against pacers they could be looking at the 2nd best winning streak ever.

The Spurs had a 16 out of 17 game winning stretch between January and February, predominantly without Ginobili or Duncan playing.

The Clippers streak was just as impressive in my opinion, not because of competition but because of the out of this world chemistry they were playing with which I still don't believe has been matched by any team thus far this season.

2nd best winning streak ever? Please. Miami is by far the best team in the league with the most versatile artillery of weapons. They are a historically stacked squad, even if most don't want to accept this. There have been many larger winning streaks by teams with much less talent in the history of the league.
TMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 11:46 AM   #44
9512
hon hon hon eat snails
 
9512's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,302
Default Re: Miami HEAT Winning Streak

This thread could potentially jinx them.

It should be deleted.
9512 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 12:13 PM   #45
arifgokcen
DON'T FEED THE TROLL
 
arifgokcen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,046
Default Re: Miami HEAT Winning Streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMT
By who exactly?



The Spurs had a 16 out of 17 game winning stretch between January and February, predominantly without Ginobili or Duncan playing.

The Clippers streak was just as impressive in my opinion, not because of competition but because of the out of this world chemistry they were playing with which I still don't believe has been matched by any team thus far this season.

2nd best winning streak ever? Please. Miami is by far the best team in the league with the most versatile artillery of weapons. They are a historically stacked squad, even if most don't want to accept this. There have been many larger winning streaks by teams with much less talent in the history of the league.

Dude why did you even quote me if you are not gonna reply to my message.

16 out of 17 means nothing thats not to say they havent been very impressive but nobody will remember that at the end of the day.So spurs as great as they have been didnt have a stretch like this this year..So dont bring up spurs.

Again what you are talking about is purely intangible.Somebody could easily say miami has been much more impressive because they generally let teams get comfortable before locking them down in the 4th quarter as we repeatedly saw during this winning streak.

Dude again as i said if they win pacers game they could be looking at 2nd best winning streak which is 22+ win streak which is true.If you are gonna define best as do the most with the least then i dont have anything to say to you.Because you are talking about something noone can prove.

Let me make myself clear i can easily say charlotte 3 game winning streak is best this season because their lineup is horrible.
arifgokcen is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:47 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy