Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-06-2013, 09:02 PM   #16
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Do you poo in public restrooms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Done_And_Done
Most definitely...

I'll deuce one out the ballpark if nature calls. I get major annoyed when I hear someone enter the stall next to mine though. Hearing another man break off a turd and tinkle in a bowl is very unpleasant audio to me.

So yeah... If the bathroom looks clean and worthy enough to host my vir-gin anus.

This, nothing more disgusting than hearing a man grunt and hearing his angus explode . One of the more unpleasant things in life
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:03 PM   #17
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
There is water in the big ass bowl you're s(h)itting on.

**** outta here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Invest in some Pampers wipes.

Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:04 PM   #18
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10

Remix has decent reputation

I do, but I mummify the toilet seat before going.
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:45 PM   #19
mrpuente
pheelme?

mrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation here

I dont understand when people say they wont do it. Like I know of a lot of times where I could not help but use a public crapper.
mrpuente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:50 PM   #20
bmd
Local High School Star

bmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpuente
I dont understand when people say they wont do it. Like I know of a lot of times where I could not help but use a public crapper.
I mean, if you absolutely can't wait, then you have no other option unless you'd like to shit your pants.

I have never in my life shit in a public restroom.

I've just never had to go THAT BAD when I wasn't at home.
bmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:57 PM   #21
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
Ill do it only if I really have to. I cant stand shitting without having water to clean my ass the right way, toiler paper alone wont work. But regardless, public bathrooms are one thing im truly disgusted by.
wtf? so you shower after every shit?
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:00 PM   #22
lefthook00
College star

lefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm in the library a lot, so yeah. No hover, no seat cover, only wipe the piss off first. Bums be bathing and shooting up in the stalls sometimes. The key is to cup your junk and lift it completely out of the bowl. It used to be awkward deucing in a full restroom, but now I don't care.
lefthook00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:03 PM   #23
lefthook00
College star

lefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p

lefthook00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:09 PM   #24
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

washroom has to be clean, of course. but yeah, no big deal.
BRabbiT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:15 PM   #25
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

When I have to, yeah. Worst was when I was at a retreat thingy, though. My shit was so wet that I used up all of the toilet paper
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:22 PM   #26
n00bie
Vince's Real Daddy

n00bie is considered somewhat cooln00bie is considered somewhat cool

Only when I'm on vacation.. because I'm unfamiliar with my surroundings.. no idea how to get back in record time.

In my own city? I floor it home when I really gotta go.
n00bie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:25 PM   #27
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Old 03-06-2013, 11:29 PM   #28
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I do this when I'm at home. Is it weird? I don't like the feeling of just wiping my shitty ass with toilet paper. I feel unsanitary.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:42 PM   #29
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If I really have to go then yeah but I'd prefer not to.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:45 PM   #30
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
I do this when I'm at home. Is it weird? I don't like the feeling of just wiping my shitty ass with toilet paper. I feel unsanitary.

Use toilet paper and wipe the shit away, then use a water bottle and your left hand to clean your ass...you're gonna wash your hands with soap when you're done anyway, not like its unsanitary.

Americans really walk around with dirty assholes? I always thought that was just a stereotype I cant imagine the horrifying smell of a sweaty dude with a dirty asshole
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: