Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-06-2013, 10:32 PM   #16
livinglegend
College star

livinglegend posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrylivinglegend posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrylivinglegend posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: STERN doing work AGAIN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
If you think it's rigged then why do you watch? I swear according to some of you: LA should be: 0-62 OKC should be: 0-60 Miami should be: 0-60. Everytime one of these teams wins people blame the refs.

Because i love basketball and Stern should be exposed because he is ruining a good league with great players.
livinglegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:33 PM   #17
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
If you think it's rigged then why do you watch? I swear according to some of you: LA should be: 0-62 OKC should be: 0-60 Miami should be: 0-60. Everytime one of these teams wins people blame the refs.

Repped
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:33 PM   #18
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

salty fuks!
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:34 PM   #19
livinglegend
College star

livinglegend posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrylivinglegend posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrylivinglegend posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.Koscik
Yeah man, Stern made the Lakers outscore the hornets 33-9 in the fourth quarter.

Dumb comment. Hornets were playing bad, but it doesnt mean that the refs start calling phantom out of bounds and dont call the obvious fouls in a close game.
livinglegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:34 PM   #20
June1026
Hong 1026

June1026 has an OK reputation so far

not to mention they discounted Jlin's 3 at the half when it was clearly released before the shot clock, they trying to screw houston, stern's minions working around the country.
June1026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:36 PM   #21
Boogey
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Boogey has no real reputation yet.

Howard should've had 28383 FTs as well.
Boogey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:36 PM   #22
Noob Saibot
NBA lottery pick

Noob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected poster

y'all really thought the lakers were gonna lose to a sorry Hornets squad. though i'm mad myself the hornets had a chance. still lakers beating that team was expected.
Noob Saibot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:38 PM   #23
Derivative
Most Valuable Poster

Derivative has a very bad reputationDerivative has a very bad reputationDerivative has a very bad reputationDerivative has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinglegend
Ref just called OUT OF BOUND on Gordon when he clearly wasnt out in a tie game with 50 seconds left!

replay looked like gordon stepped on the line with his left foot

also howard's block on lopez looked clean. lopez didnt even complain afterwards

hornets just chocked, biggest choke i've ever seen. lopez missed like 2 easy dunks that took away all the momentum
Derivative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:38 PM   #24
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah I can't believe Stern told the Hornets to only score 9 points in the 4th, also helped out by suspending Ibaka yesterday. I bet the Lakers would've lost that one if he was there, probably hit a big 3 at the end or something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derivative
replay looked like gordon stepped on the line with his left foot

also howard's block on lopez looked clean. lopez didnt even complain afterwards
And this is coming from the biggest Laker/Kobe hater around.. /thread haha
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:40 PM   #25
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

Does a game ever end without someone complaining about the refs
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:40 PM   #26
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Didn't see the game so I can't comment on what happened down the stretch but last time I checked, Hornets had 102 points with like 8:30 to go and they finished with... 102.

There's only so much the refs can do even if they're conspiring against a team. It just comes down to choking. Pelicans choked HARD. The bad teams always find a way to lose.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:40 PM   #27
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
Does a game ever end without someone complaining about the refs

Always no matter what team it is
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:42 PM   #28
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

There a replay of the out of bounds call? I didn't think he stepped out but I'm watching a shitty resolution feed and the ref was right there a few feet away. I can't imagine someone calling that unless they were 100% sure.
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:43 PM   #29
noob cake
Good college starter

noob cake has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
There a replay of the out of bounds call? I didn't think he stepped out but I'm watching a shitty resolution feed and the ref was right there a few feet away. I can't imagine someone calling that unless they were 100% sure.

Someone will put it up. Hornets broadcast showed multiple angles.
noob cake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:43 PM   #30
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10

Remix has decent reputation

Fcuking Stern Favoring The Lakers Like Always I Mean Fcuk He Let Them Get A Stacked Roster Trading That Washed Up 7ft Soft Azz Euro Scrub For The Best Pg In The League.
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: