Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-07-2013, 06:16 PM   #46
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: lebron getting married

I see i keep dwelling inside many trolls/kobetards minds here.... my work here is almost done...

Anyways, congrats to Lebron i guess, he should have done it long time ago though, seems like a good woman.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:19 PM   #47
shady6121
NBA Fan

shady6121 has decent reputationshady6121 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
I see i keep dwelling inside many trolls/kobetards minds here.... my work here is almost done...

Anyways, congrats to Lebron i guess, he should have done it long time ago though, seems like a good woman.

You weren't good enough for him, but don't be too upset, I'm sure he'll keep you on the side.
shady6121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:25 PM   #48
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by shady6121
You weren't good enough for him, but don't be too upset, I'm sure he'll keep you on the side.

Well, as long as he keeps playing some of the best basketball i ever seen fapping will always be an option... :)
Old 03-07-2013, 06:27 PM   #49
PrettyCool
Banned

PrettyCool has no real reputation yet.

Quote:

Is that a hint of jealousy I detect? Does the thought of Lebron holding someone other than you at night hurt?
PrettyCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:33 PM   #50
pauk
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyCool
Is that a hint of jealousy I detect? Does the thought of Lebron holding someone other than you at night hurt?

Im pretty sure he did that with this same woman before any of us knew Lebron did exist and before he got married... nice try though.. :)

Now how about using some of your 137 posts per year for making some articulate posts?
Old 03-07-2013, 06:38 PM   #51
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shady6121
Pauk and Lebron23 on suicide watch.

was about to say this
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:40 PM   #52
PrettyCool
Banned

PrettyCool has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Im pretty sure he did that with this same woman before any of us knew Lebron did exist and before he got married... nice try though.. :)

Now how about using some of your 137 posts per year for making some articulate posts?

good point. I'm gonna get started on my 1500 word essay. Then I'll really get respect around here.
PrettyCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:40 PM   #53
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

really? you're going to take a jab at a guy for his post count? that's pathetic, at least it shows he has a life outside of some internet basketball forum.

Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:43 PM   #54
coin24
NBA sixth man of the year

coin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
good point. I'm gonna get started on my 1500 word essay. Then I'll really get respect around here.
coin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:48 PM   #55
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Great catch. That didn't come off too sincere.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:50 PM   #56
SyRyanYang
Decent college freshman

SyRyanYang is starting to rub some people the wrong waySyRyanYang is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:

"Anyways"? "I guess"?
lol pauk, obvious is obvious
SyRyanYang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:01 PM   #57
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pauk: "Where was she when Kobe blocked your shot LeBron?? I know where I was. I was up until 6am goin to battle on my keyboard for the man I love. But where was SHE?"
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:03 PM   #58
SyRyanYang
Decent college freshman

SyRyanYang is starting to rub some people the wrong waySyRyanYang is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Pauk: "Where was she when Kobe blocked your shot LeBron?? I know where I was. I was up until 6am goin to battle on my keyboard for the man I love. But where was SHE?"

34 words done, 1466 more to go.
SyRyanYang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:03 PM   #59
shady6121
NBA Fan

shady6121 has decent reputationshady6121 has decent reputation

Quote:

shady6121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:33 PM   #60
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: