Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-07-2013, 06:51 PM   #16
Mr. Incredible
Good college starter

Mr. Incredible has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: JJ Redick on D12 comments

I can't ****ing wait to go to this game!
Mr. Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:26 PM   #17
TheBigVeto
Negging Me Is Gay

TheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
"I'm not surprised by it, I would be more surprised when Dwight starts taking responsibility"

Full Quote

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...ecent-comments

JJ spoke the truth. Props.
TheBigVeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:18 PM   #18
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

I still love you JJ!
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:21 PM   #19
K.Koscik
KobendLebronRBothGood

K.Koscik is a pretty well-respected posterK.Koscik is a pretty well-respected posterK.Koscik is a pretty well-respected poster

It's getting old defending Dwight.. as a Lakers fan I want to like this guy but come on man. Yes the media twists what you say. Yes things will be taken out of context. Just shut up. Don't say anything. It's easy to be politically correct, especially if everyone in the league fukkin hates you already and it's obvious how much a positive image means to you. Damn
K.Koscik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:27 PM   #20
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

Arena's is the only player that comes to mind who still likes Dwight, awhile back he was planning to try and sign a min deal with whoever picked up Dwight. There's just no reason to start bagging ex team mates in the media, just makes you look un classy. Jameer and Dwight fell apart last year when Dwight started talking to the media about wanting to play with a good point guard while still playing for orlando and still apparently telling Jameer he was happy with him
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:54 PM   #21
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has not been impressing people

The crazy sh*t is, no Magic player (that I know of at least) said anything bad about Howard, until now, when Howard basically forced them do it.

They've been great and classy.

If Howard wasn't so stupid and kept his mouth shut, they likely never woulda said anything.
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:18 PM   #22
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyRyanYang
I hate the fact I have to support him now that he's in gold and purple

Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:43 PM   #23
No_Look604
Local High School Star

No_Look604 has not been impressing people

Break out game for Dwight possibly against old team and all this trash talking to go along with it. Could it light a fire?

Who am I kidding? Still no offensive game to speak of...but it seems like he's embracing his role better now (I may be wrong with that statement but wins cover up a lot of shyte in general)
No_Look604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 01:41 AM   #24
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

why does ISH'ers feel clueless about the press queen Howard always in the press...

When Howard speaks the mic's should be turned off.
This press queen really needs to become mature.

--------------
Side note JJ once he joined the Bucks , I was astounded to see what a veteran type player he is.... 7 years and coming out of Duke has groomed him well to be a professional. *I hope the Bucks resign him this summer.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: