Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2013, 09:58 PM   #16
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei
 
Patrick Chewing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 9,344
Default Re: I'm expecting Westbrook to drop 50 on the Knicks tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
Did not say anything against the knicks, are you stupid?
Yes you are

Show respect to people even if you don't know them oh and stop acting hard by talking shit about people's mom. Yes I take it personally IT IS MY MOM. Nobody messes with her, period.

Oh and by the way **** YOU & YOUR KNICKS


Just shut the **** up already will ya?
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:01 PM   #17
k0kakw0rld
National High School Star
 
k0kakw0rld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,182
Default Re: I'm expecting Westbrook to drop 50 on the Knicks tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
Just shut the **** up already will ya?
Can I bring your mom into the convo too? So we can all laugh?

Who the fvck you think you are? Givin people orders like you own shit fVck outta here niqqa.

Enjoy the show !
k0kakw0rld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:01 PM   #18
PrettyCool
Banned
 
PrettyCool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 666
Default Re: I'm expecting Westbrook to drop 50 on the Knicks tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
Did not say anything against the knicks, are you stupid?
Yes you are

Show respect to people even if you don't know them oh and stop acting hard by talking shit about people's mom. Yes I take it personally IT IS MY MOM. Nobody messes with her, period.

Oh and by the way **** YOU & YOUR KNICKS

Your Mom's a stupid b1tch.

Does this anger you? Because it's true if she pooped out something like you.
PrettyCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:04 PM   #19
k0kakw0rld
National High School Star
 
k0kakw0rld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,182
Default Re: I'm expecting Westbrook to drop 50 on the Knicks tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyCool
Your Mom's a stupid b1tch.

Does this anger you? Because it's true if she pooped out something like you.
Talkin about stupid...you mentioning someone you don't even know. How stupid can you be? Is that what your mom's teaching you kid?
k0kakw0rld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:06 PM   #20
Trentknicks
Banned
 
Trentknicks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,050
Default Re: I'm expecting Westbrook to drop 50 on the Knicks tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
Talkin about stupid...you mentioning someone you don't even know. How stupid can you be? Is that what your mom's teaching you kid?
Stop taking this thread off topic, this is about your mom and her fvck up of a son.
Trentknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:10 PM   #21
k0kakw0rld
National High School Star
 
k0kakw0rld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,182
Default Re: I'm expecting Westbrook to drop 50 on the Knicks tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentknicks
Stop taking this thread off topic, this is about your mom and her fvck up of a son.
You take time to defend a team (players don't even know who the hell you are) instead of your own family Now who's fvcked up? Tell me
k0kakw0rld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:12 PM   #22
Trentknicks
Banned
 
Trentknicks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,050
Default Re: I'm expecting Westbrook to drop 50 on the Knicks tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
You take time to defend a team (players don't even know who the hell you are) instead of your own family Now who's fvcked up? Tell me
Good, good let the butthurt flow through you. Your full on rustle bro
Trentknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:16 PM   #23
PrettyCool
Banned
 
PrettyCool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 666
Default Re: I'm expecting Westbrook to drop 50 on the Knicks tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
Talkin about stupid...you mentioning someone you don't even know. How stupid can you be? Is that what your mom's teaching you kid?


Look at you talking about my Mom, or in other words "someone you don't even know."

Who you calling kid message board troll? I'd be surprised if you were out of high school let alone working full time while trying to get your graduates degree. You haven't even matured past the point to realize that "your momma" jokes aren't talking specifically about your momma. Of course I don't know your Mom you tard .

With that being said, your Mom is most likely a slut who likes it in the butt.
PrettyCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:18 PM   #24
Trentknicks
Banned
 
Trentknicks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,050
Default Re: I'm expecting Westbrook to drop 50 on the Knicks tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyCool
Look at you talking about my Mom, or in other words "someone you don't even know."

Who you calling kid message board troll? I'd be surprised if you were out of high school let alone working full time while trying to get your graduates degree. You haven't even matured past the point to realize that "your momma" jokes aren't talking specifically about your momma. Of course I don't know your Mom you tard .

With that being said, your Mom is most likely a slut who likes it in the butt.
Future repped, this guy's jimmies are so rustled.
Trentknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:20 PM   #25
k0kakw0rld
National High School Star
 
k0kakw0rld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,182
Default Re: I'm expecting Westbrook to drop 50 on the Knicks tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyCool
Look at you talking about my Mom, or in other words "someone you don't even know."

Who you calling kid message board troll? I'd be surprised if you were out of high school let alone working full time while trying to get your graduates degree. You haven't even matured past the point to realize that "your momma" jokes aren't talking specifically about your momma. Of course I don't know your Mom you tard .

With that being said, your Mom is most likely a slut who likes it in the butt.
Difference between a grown man & Kids "I don't do yo momma jokes" Sum high school shit like you say.
k0kakw0rld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:29 PM   #26
willds09
Banned
 
willds09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: long island, NY
Posts: 4,184
Default Re: I'm expecting Westbrook to drop 50 on the Knicks tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABosh
GOATbrook on pace for 60
willds09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:31 PM   #27
LikeABosh
Banned
 
LikeABosh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,564
Default Re: I'm expecting Westbrook to drop 50 on the Knicks tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by willds09
He had 15 in the 1st Q niqqa
LikeABosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:35 PM   #28
willds09
Banned
 
willds09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: long island, NY
Posts: 4,184
Default Re: I'm expecting Westbrook to drop 50 on the Knicks tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABosh
He had 15 in the 1st Q niqqa
And ur point iz??
willds09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:36 PM   #29
LikeABosh
Banned
 
LikeABosh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,564
Default Re: I'm expecting Westbrook to drop 50 on the Knicks tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by willds09
And ur point iz??
That means he was on pace for 60
LikeABosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:41 PM   #30
PrettyCool
Banned
 
PrettyCool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 666
Default Re: I'm expecting Westbrook to drop 50 on the Knicks tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
Difference between a grown man & Kids "I don't do yo momma jokes" Sum high school shit like you say.

What are you saying? I can barely understand you lol. You're the tard you thinks that "your Momma" jokes are literally referencing your mother.

This leads me to believe in the claim that your mother actually gurgles semen daily.
PrettyCool is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:50 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy