Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-08-2013, 02:13 AM   #1
I.R.Beast
National High School Star

I.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong wayI.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default I'd rather have ty lawson than Chris Paul

More agressive, doesn't take nights off on offense, doesn't over dribble as much, doesn't overpass, just a really good balance at pg and most of all he can run the offense and be a part of it without dominating the ball the way paul does.
I.R.Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:13 AM   #2
RoundMoundOfReb
Objective Poster

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I'd rather have ty lawson than Chris Paul

sup demons
RoundMoundOfReb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:15 AM   #3
taucesays
High school junior varsity star

taucesays has no real reputation yet.

Chris Paul is the rare type of player that is able to put a team on his back consistently. Ty Lawson is a good piece but not really comparable.
taucesays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:18 AM   #4
Clifton
talk less, say more

Clifton is considered somewhat coolClifton is considered somewhat cool

Yeahhhh we all kinda know Ty Lawson's not as good as Chris Paul, though.

I'd rather have George Karl than Vinny Del Negro.

I'd probably also rather have the other eleven Nuggets than the other eleven Clippers.

The PG position is really stacked right now, so Lawson doesn't rank too high on that list. He's a real good player, though. He could be the next Tony Parker if he keeps improving and things go well.
Clifton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:19 AM   #5
Blingster
***Nuggets***

Blingster has decent reputationBlingster has decent reputation

Right now, I'd stick with Ty over Cp3. Cp3 is the better player, but I think Ty works really well in our system. Ty is also only 25, still has a couple of years before he reaches his prime. Cp3 is already there IMO.
Blingster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:20 AM   #6
Thechosen1
Good High School Starter

Thechosen1 has not been impressing people

chris paul sucks like hes not even as good as john wall at this point...speed and athleticism is crucial to succeeding in the league, cp3 is losing both at rapid paces and hes not even 30....his career is over.
Thechosen1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:23 AM   #7
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hai Demonz
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:24 AM   #8
I.R.Beast
National High School Star

I.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong wayI.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechosen1
chris paul sucks like hes not even as good as john wall at this point...speed and athleticism is crucial to succeeding in the league, cp3 is losing both at rapid paces and hes not even 30....his career is over.
i wouldn't say all of that...he's just too passive...passive to a fault.
I.R.Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:26 AM   #9
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Chris Paul without question is a better individual player than Ty Lawson. Ty Lawson has been playing as good as any PG the last month and a half tho.

Stupid thread, but Lawson deserves his props for turning around his play after his awful start.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:26 AM   #10
Graviton
Cavs fan since 1970

Graviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think we gotta put CP3's "Best PG" card aside for a few weeks til he actually performs like a superstar and outplays other elite PGs and gets his team the W.

He got destroyed by Parker, owned by Westbrook, now Lawson is having his way vs him. Lets not forget he was 1st team all NBA and 1st team all D last year, probably will make it this year as well based on reputation. But can anyone honestly say he has been performing like that guy for the past 5 or so games?

We gotta judge him just like any other player, overlooking his inablity to contain his competition at PG isn't fair to those who outplay him.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:28 AM   #11
Thechosen1
Good High School Starter

Thechosen1 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.R.Beast
i wouldn't say all of that...he's just too passive...passive to a fault.

hes passive cus he knows he cant get past anyone he himself knows he sucks now it is what it is....
Thechosen1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:29 AM   #12
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation here

There's a reason you're not an NBA GM.
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 10:59 AM   #13
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

OP is intelligent.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: