Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-07-2013, 11:20 PM   #1
MisterAmazing
Good High School Starter

MisterAmazing has an OK reputation so far
Default Dammit Rodman

Quote:
North Korea threatened the United States on Thursday with a preemptive nuclear strike, raising the level of rhetoric as the U.N. Security Council approved new sanctions against the reclusive country.
The White House said North Korea's threats would only lead to Pyongyang's further international isolation and declared that the United States was "fully capable" of defending against any North Korean missile attack.
China's U.N. Ambassador Li Baodong said Beijing wanted to see "full implementation" of the new Security Council resolution, which tightens financial restrictions on Pyongyang and cracks down on its attempts to ship and receive banned cargo.
North Korea has accused the United States of using military drills in South Korea as a launch pad for a nuclear war and has scrapped the armistice with Washington that ended hostilities in the 1950-53 Korean War.
A North Korean general said on Tuesday that Pyongyang was scrapping the armistice. But the two sides remain technically at war as the civil war did not end with a treaty.
North Korea threatens the United States and its "puppet," South Korea, on an almost daily basis.

http://news.yahoo.com/north-korea-sa...092109134.html

Coincidence????
MisterAmazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:24 PM   #2
Mrofir
National High School Star

Mrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Dammit Rodman

You mean, Rodman didn't save the world?

So, training and education to be a diplomat actually might be worth something?

This wasn't a problem we could work out over a few $10000 bottles of champagne and courtside seats?

I'm shocked. All the naive youngsters who thought the Rodman trip was productive, you see what I was talking about when I said it was irresponsible and self centered?
Mrofir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:30 PM   #3
TheBigVeto
Negging Me Is Gay

TheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputation

Rodman is shit. He ain't bout dis life.
TheBigVeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:49 PM   #4
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Why and how did he even get to North Korea? I haven't read an article about it.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:21 AM   #5
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

the North Koreans saw Rodman and thought, "damn, if all Americans are like him, we better bomb the hell 0ut of them and save the world."
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 03:15 AM   #6
tomtucker
NBA sixth man of the year

tomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3NBA
the North Koreans saw Rodman and thought, "damn, if all Americans are like him, we better bomb the hell 0ut of them and save the world."
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: