Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-08-2013, 01:32 PM   #1
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Eastern Playoffs Seeds 2-4 Should Be Avoiding Boston At All Costs

I honestly think Boston beats any team not named the Heat in a series. If im New York, Indy, Brookln, etc. im doing my best to avoid them
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 01:42 PM   #2
Midnight Toker
I airball my layups

Midnight Toker has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Eastern Playoffs Seeds 2-4 Should Be Avoiding Boston At All Costs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
I honestly think Boston beats any team not named the Heat in a series. If im New York, Indy, Brookln, etc. im doing my best to avoid them
If it were up to me, the east would only have two playoff teams because the rest kind of stink. the #2 east team would be #6 in the west.
Midnight Toker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 01:45 PM   #3
imnew09
2*/5

imnew09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryimnew09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryimnew09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I thought this was common sense.

Celtics has always been up there, with Rondo on the lineup, they might even have a shot at the Heat.
imnew09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:02 PM   #4
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

All the times are bunched together from 4 on. So there is no way to do that. Thus topic is stupid.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:39 PM   #5
willds09
Banned

willds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Boston cud beat Brooklyn and Indy for sure, maybe Miami
willds09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:48 PM   #6
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

tpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this board

If they can't even beat the Celtics what do they think about heat in the second round? No point in worrying about it..
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:52 PM   #7
Rubio2Gasol
College star

Rubio2Gasol has decent reputation

Not making it past the first round without Rondo.
Rubio2Gasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 03:02 PM   #8
Duderonomy
Nothing but NETS

Duderonomy has not been impressing people

Another example why silk is the worst current poster. Pacers,Knicks, and bulls w/ Rose all beat the Celtics in no more than 6 games. My Nets are unproven but I'll take that matchup for us. Lopez and Hump vs. Old man KG and Evans can contain him. The Bucks I see moving into that 7 spot anyway.
Duderonomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 03:05 PM   #9
willds09
Banned

willds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duderonomy
Another example why silk is the worst current poster. Pacers,Knicks, and bulls w/ Rose all beat the Celtics in no more than 6 games. My Nets are unproven but I'll take that matchup for us. Lopez and Hump vs. Old man KG and Evans can contain him. The Bucks I see moving into that 7 spot anyway.
Old 03-08-2013, 03:24 PM   #10
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
If they can't even beat the Celtics what do they think about heat in the second round? No point in worrying about it..

Who is talking about the Heat? The Heat are an absolute lock to win the East. Please try to stay on topic in the future.
Old 03-08-2013, 03:25 PM   #11
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubio2Gasol
Not making it past the first round without Rondo.

Well considering you're always wrong about everything, Boston seems like a lock for the 2nd round.
Old 03-08-2013, 03:41 PM   #12
willds09
Banned

Quote:
Well considering you're always wrong about everything, Boston seems like a lock for the 2nd round.
Unless they,play against tha knicks
Old 03-08-2013, 03:41 PM   #13
willds09
Banned

Quote:
Who is talking about the Heat? The Heat are an absolute lock to win the East. Please try to stay on topic in the future.
Hell naw
Old 03-08-2013, 03:56 PM   #14
arifgokcen
DON'T FEED THE TROLL

arifgokcen has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duderonomy
He is one of the worst posters but i am inclined to agree with him.

Celtics defense and veteran leadership of KG and pierce with the new found defense of lee,bradley is the most dangerous matchup for upper seeds.

However if i am boston i would try to avoid #4 or #5 seed to avoid miami in 2nd round

Last edited by arifgokcen : 03-08-2013 at 05:44 PM.
arifgokcen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 04:32 PM   #15
BlackWhiteGreen
NBA lottery pick

BlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by arifgokcen
He is one of the worst posters but i am inclined to agree with him.

Celtics defense and veteral leadership of KG and pierce with the new found defense of lee,bradley is the most dangerous matchup for upper seeds.

However if i am boston i would try to avoid #4 or #5 seed to avoid miami in 2nd round

I'd be fine with 6th if it meant the Knicks first round. Not even remotely scared of them
BlackWhiteGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: