Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-08-2013, 11:55 PM   #16
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What do Justin Bieber and Kevin Garnett have in common??

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
why do people discredit beiber. i mean he really is the man though. he fought some kid that was shit talking him during lasertag when he was 16, he crossed the shit out of steve nash, he ****ed selena gomez who is 2 years older than him. i seen a video of him holding up trafic in his ferrari just to stare down a paparazzi, give the guy some credit.

Cause he's a little shit kid trying to act tough and I personally think there are thousands of male singers that are better than him. I think my dislike for him though comes from my general dislike of celebrities. The madness behind Bieber though is like the craziness that came from Michael Jackson fans fainting and shit. When we hold up celebrities to be God-like, then we've got a real problem.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 02:29 AM   #17
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
Just looked up the story and the kid he "fought" was 12. Apparently it wasn't really a fight either. Just shoving and that nonsense. Not that fighting is good, but it's hilarious when a kid like Bieber tries to act tough. Easy to act tough with bodyguards.

Nothing more to see here, just Bieber acting like a clown. You'd think the kid would be more grateful for the enormous amount of success he's had, success that far exceeds his talent. Though sadly, that's rarely the case. Bieber is just an example of a kid whose extreme popularity is impossible to figure out.

Good shit ShaqAttack. Right on the money.
Heavincent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 02:40 AM   #18
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
Though sadly, that's rarely the case. Bieber is just an example of a kid whose extreme popularity is impossible to figure out.

Not really all that impossible to figure out. He's just like any other teen idol. Girls his age find him attractive and like his voice therefore he makes millions of dollars. When I was a kid it was N'Sync or whatever that boy band was that all the girls in my class where in love with. 2013 has way more media exposure and everything is in you're face therefore Bieber seems bigger than he actually is.

He'll either fade away like every other one before him or re invent himself like some of the others have and continue to have success. Until than he'll probably just reap the benefits of the power of teenage girls.

As for the video I'd probably do the same thing. Kid clearly knows he isn't a tough guy, atleast I hope so because he's surrounded by body guards but I bet having cameras in you're face 24/7 makes you pop off sometimes
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 02:50 AM   #19
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Whatever about Bieber, he's the latest in a long line of pop stars built on image that're popular for reasons I don't fathom, not gonna hate on him for it.

But **** that paparazzi dude. **** all paparazzi, get a real job that doesn't involve stalking people and invading privacy. Those people are the absolute lowest common denominator, especially the British ones. Joseph Gordon Levitt understands how to deal with them.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:28 PM   #20
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

cant blame him at all for this. the guy was talking shit and he went back at him. not like the guy was all that intimidating that he would need to pretend. its funny these paps stalk the celebs and are all over them, but the minute someone touches them they cry lawsuit and get angry when others record them.
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:50 PM   #21
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle

Would have got sued.
Then Justin should not have acted like he really wanted to go at the paparazzi.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 02:14 PM   #22
Nash
NBA rookie of the year

Nash has decent reputationNash has decent reputation

Bieber would have probably gotten his ass kicked by that fat bald guy. Those paparazzis in the UK are usually former criminals.

Look, if you want the fame, the money and everything that comes along with it then you have to accept the fact that people will take pictures of you. That's the deal, nobody is forcing you to become famous.

Last edited by Nash : 03-09-2013 at 02:17 PM.
Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:27 PM   #23
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah, I feel really sorry for poor little Justin because he has to deal with cameras. He just doesn't get paid enough to have to deal with that.

Those paparazzi may be annoying, but it comes with the territory, and they help add to his fame. All the pictures of him just walking around, doing things that really aren't interesting keep his name and face out there.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:43 PM   #24
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Eh he may be a bitch or whatever but I'd still trade lives with him in a heartbeat.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:43 PM   #25
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensta
lol @ that's assault. I'm not defending Beiber but those camera man are ****ing pansies.

Yeah that made me laugh. Bieber lightly pushed him aside when getting into the van and the dude started claiming assault and cursing him out.

Also, not sure why everybody is criticizing Bieber here. Dude lost his cool one time out of a million encounters with the paparazzi and now all of a sudden he is a fake tough guy/bratty child star. Bieber seems like a decent dude who try to use his fame in a positive manner.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:50 PM   #26
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation here

Lol always funny to watch Justin act like a tough guy. As much as I dislike him, those paparazzi are big scumbags. TMZ is also a disgrace. **** all the paparazzi, hope they can somehow get a real job someday. They're intentionally invading celebrity private lives for some headlines, and bugging them for reactions.

And those people were British? I guess Americans aren't the only ones.
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 04:01 PM   #27
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
cant blame him at all for this. the guy was talking shit and he went back at him,,,,

+1

still, he has too much at stake. that was immature.

Quote:
Salary: $55 million (est.)

He earned an estimated $6,261 per hour last year.
BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 04:53 PM   #28
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

lmao how are you going to stand in front of a dudes car and then claim he assualted you when they move you out of the way. what a dumb f***.

as for Bieber he wouldve gotten broken in half by the other dude, why act tough? maybe trying to change his image
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:10 PM   #29
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He's 19. Give the kid a break.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:16 PM   #30
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

does he even lift?
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: