Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-09-2007, 11:52 PM   #166
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board
Default Re: Vote For Your Ish All Stars

Biggest surprise = Poorlilrich

Im going to go on a "Vote 4 LilRich Campaign" like Arenas

Get GSW into Allstar game

vote for a Real Winner
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 11:33 AM   #167
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

bump.

everyone vote for your All Stars, Hall of Shamers, and Hall of Famers and check out the new photo gallery. it's a work in progress, but everything should be up in due time.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 11:58 AM   #168
IceMan2
Local High School Star

IceMan2 has an OK reputation so far

Don't forget to vote for ISH Hall of Famers...
IceMan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 12:00 PM   #169
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMan2
Don't forget to vote for ISH Hall of Famers...

meh, since everyone only gets one vote ever, we should not expect such grand totals. as long as a clear distinction is present, it should be fine.

and I was thinking, if there happens to be a tie for second place in either of the classes, I reset balloting for that one class and allow one more day of votes.
Old 02-10-2007, 12:34 PM   #170
IceMan2
Local High School Star

IceMan2 has an OK reputation so far

PS: The HOF Ballot does not reset because its not a popularity contest. Its based on your greatness not popularity
IceMan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 12:46 PM   #171
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

traffic is slowing down.

400 hits by noon this time yesterday for a total of 1323, now only 118.

Shimmyfest is coming folks...

for those works whom I put on display, if you would like credit for your great photoshopping, mention it and I'll credit you for your masterful pieces of art.
Old 02-10-2007, 02:00 PM   #172
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

I'm also going to set up a "Girls of ISH" feature on the poll site. if anyone wants to contribute pics, please do so.
Old 02-10-2007, 02:22 PM   #173
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Do you want girls that post here or just the girls that the posters like?

Also in the photo gallery you should try to get pics of the posters on the ballots (besides the shame family pic lol)
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 02:27 PM   #174
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Do you want girls that post here or just the girls that the posters like?

Also in the photo gallery you should try to get pics of the posters on the ballots (besides the shame family pic lol)

not all posters have their photos. only GOBB has a photo as far as I am concerned. and Adamcz.

and I meant the hot girls the posters put in the "Hot Girls of ISH" thread.
Old 02-10-2007, 02:29 PM   #175
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah you could give it a try..maybe some people will contribute their pics. I'll upload one of me
Old 02-10-2007, 02:31 PM   #176
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Yeah you could give it a try..maybe some people will contribute their pics. I'll upload one of me

if you want. though I personally wouldn't because it could be abused into a Hall of shamer pic.

and no rush, I'm currently at work right now so I can't work on the site. i'll put up more pics later tonight, draft plans for new polls after the current ones, and think of overall new features.
Old 02-10-2007, 02:38 PM   #177
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
if you want. though I personally wouldn't because it could be abused into a Hall of shamer pic.

lol true...im not that worried tho most people here have seen my pic/myspace page. but yeah ill wait for you to get the galleries up and running. Again tho good job on all this man
Old 02-10-2007, 09:10 PM   #178
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

set up the "entrance" page.

what do you think?
Old 02-10-2007, 09:14 PM   #179
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nice! Too bad you could not get ISH to give you your own section to do this.... LOL

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 11:47 PM   #180
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

bump

Ballots resetting.

new stuff is on the way folks. i've been busy at my weekend job, studying for prelims, and testing out this new software which takes TiVO recordings and dissecting them, and trying them on the Nets vs Magic game.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: