Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-18-2007, 02:44 PM   #211
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Vote For Your Ish All Stars

i promise guys, official results, a special shrine, and the next set of Demographics polls will be up by this week. as well as IceMan's Hall of Fame 2. I've just been immensely busy lately (im post this at work, so I can't work on the website now)
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 11:44 PM   #212
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
i promise guys, official results, a special shrine, and the next set of Demographics polls will be up by this week. as well as IceMan's Hall of Fame 2. I've just been immensely busy lately (im post this at work, so I can't work on the website now)
just voted in the demographic pole.

I'm from pakistan, so I guess I'm expected to vote for middle eastern.

But just since I'm in a bad mood, I guess I'll point out thats like calling a philipino guy chinese, its kinda insulting.

Pakistan, Indian, Gujrat, and the neighboring countries are part of the indian sub-continent. (known as desis, south-east asians, and members of indian sub-continent). Example: Apu from the simpsons

Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Egypt, Jordan, and neighboring countries are part of the middle east. (Known as--duh--middle easterns and jordan and some parts of iran/iraq are known as persians) Example: your average terrorist from tv shows (light skinned, thin beard, thick accent) with a name like a'mad.

Not many people in the us seem to care because theres not that many middle easterners or desis for anyone to care to differentiate but in places like the UK, we actually get our own box under the race section.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 01:14 PM   #213
IceMan2
Local High School Star

IceMan2 has an OK reputation so far

Vote in the 2nd round of ISH HOFs
IceMan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 12:03 PM   #214
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

magic chiongson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 02:01 PM   #215
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: First Returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork

Man I was pimp back in the day
Lol, EAST was stacked!
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: