Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-07-2007, 10:41 PM   #16
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Vote For Your Ish All Stars

Props my votes are in
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 10:50 PM   #17
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

right now. I can't find a way to make it so you can vote once a day, as you can on the NBA All Star balloting.

But I will consult a techie expert and see if I can't unravel the code.

if that is possible, then I will extend the deadline to a month and people can vote like clockwork....
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 11:01 PM   #18
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

keep this thread bumped during the voting period please.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:03 PM   #19
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

Why dont you ask someone to sticky it? I dont know who you would ask. But ask somebody or anybody if they could. So it stays on the top.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 11:05 PM   #20
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

the mods can do it.

meh, if Jeff or OSA feel like this is a good thing to sticky, I'm sure they will do it whenever they feel like it.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:17 PM   #21
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah hopefully they sticky this
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 11:18 PM   #22
InLebronWeTrust
High School Varsity 12th Man

InLebronWeTrust has decent reputation

im not good enough for the eastern conference posterballas
I even sport the barney avatar
InLebronWeTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 11:29 PM   #23
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Pretty good VC.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 11:42 PM   #24
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

wait, why aren't I listed as Kwajo - Memphis Grizzlies?
kwajo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 11:44 PM   #25
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
wait, why aren't I listed as Kwajo - Memphis Grizzlies?

I was debating if I should list you as Grizzlies or Raptors. I figure the Raptors were your original team. if you want I can change it tomorrow. too tired now. need to crash.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:46 PM   #26
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
I was debating if I should list you as Grizzlies or Raptors. I figure the Raptors were your original team. if you want I can change it tomorrow. too tired now. need to crash.

Hey is voting once forever still the same? Or can we vote once a day?
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 11:49 PM   #27
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

right now, you can only vote once. just once.

I have to figure out the code to make it so you can vote each day, but until then it's once forever.

once I figure out how to vote like clockwork, I'll update the polls.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:51 PM   #28
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Eastern update after 180 votes:

top 11

Gobb
Geewiz
Skywalker
Kwajo
Maxfly
Hippos
Ced
Kblaze
Joey Zaza
xxxNexusxxx
Adamcz
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 11:54 PM   #29
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Western top 13

Hotsizzle
SaKF
JtotheIzzo
TMOGE
Ridonks
Cool
Fatboy
AppleNader
Rainier
Statman32
Rezznor
Mewwew22
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 11:55 PM   #30
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Props VC. Looks great
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: