Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-12-2013, 07:04 AM   #1
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Truly yours...

J. Cole Ė Truly Yours

J. Cole releases a few unfinished songs via his Dream Villain blog and leaves us with the following message. Download link after the jump.

Itís time.

I appreciate you giving me the time I needed to grow, experiment, and find the direction for my 2nd album.. And I have.
Along the way Iíve recorded at least 4 albums worth of material, lots of it being unfinished demo versions waiting to be polished up, some of them are great songs and important stories that just wonít make the album (either they donít fit Sonically, donít fit Theme, or thereís just not enough space).

Tonight, I want to give you a few of these songs because you deserve them. Itís hard as **** for me to keep all this music from you for so long, so I know itís been hard for you to wait. Thank you for your patience. Vibe out to these songs in their raw form, no polish.. just a lot of my soul..
The wait is over.

Truly Yours,

Born Sinner

PS- 1st single coming this week. The album is hands down my best work yet. Canít wait to share.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mwksdy
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:11 AM   #2
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Truly yours...

Your biggest fan, this is Stan

*car crash*
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:45 PM   #3
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
Your biggest fan, this is Stan

*car crash*
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:14 PM   #4
Jameerthefear
Elf = GOAT

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

link for those who dont wanna download:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTo4WY7sKQ0
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:08 AM   #5
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

Tears for ODB needs to be on the album, easily the best song I've heard in sometime.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 12:13 PM   #6
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Was on it right away and loved it right away. Cole has been a constant breath of fresh air since he started releasing mix tapes. Can't wait for the LP...
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 12:49 PM   #7
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah has an incredible reputation hereKaspah has an incredible reputation hereKaspah has an incredible reputation hereKaspah has an incredible reputation hereKaspah has an incredible reputation hereKaspah has an incredible reputation hereKaspah has an incredible reputation here

I don't mean to offend anyone who likes dude, but I don't understand what's so great about this yours truly song.

Wasn't jamming or vibing to it

Can someone link his #1 song right now? I'll try that
Kaspah is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 04:32 PM   #8
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspah
I don't mean to offend anyone who likes dude, but I don't understand what's so great about this yours truly song.

Wasn't jamming or vibing to it

Can someone link his #1 song right now? I'll try that

Well he hasn't released an LP since his debut so he doesn't exactly have a #1 track out right now but the kid has a whole catalog of quality music in the pipeline pipeline...

Here's a few personal faves. To each their own though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUHacpMNXq8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dyPeGDeS3o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6WThN_5GQs
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 04:34 PM   #9
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

J Cole is no Jay-A.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: