Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-08-2013, 07:06 PM   #1
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool
Default TV Households you want to live/grow up in the LEAST

Was watching an episode of Roseanne and I didn't realize until now how f*cked up they were. There are probably worse, but they're all I can think of for now
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 07:22 PM   #2
Budadiiii
Live Strong.

Budadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: TV Households you want to live/grow up in the LEAST

The Cosby's

Clearly a very racist household.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 07:26 PM   #3
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Full House and The Wonder Years

Full House cause everyone had a creepy smile on that show and The Wonder Years cause I'd shoot myself with a family like that.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:12 PM   #4
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Good Times. There was ONE episode that made me not feel sorry for their broke asses. The mom got a high paying job as the spokeswoman for some soda company and the family was finally gonna have money. She tries the soda and doesn't like it, so she says she can't possibly endorse a product she doesn't really enjoy because that would be lying and dishonest.

B*TCH that's why you're poor! It's not like she was getting kids to smoke or something. It was just a drink she didnt like personally. Worst mother ever.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:47 PM   #5
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Good Times. There was ONE episode that made me not feel sorry for their broke asses. The mom got a high paying job as the spokeswoman for some soda company and the family was finally gonna have money. She tries the soda and doesn't like it, so she says she can't possibly endorse a product she doesn't really enjoy because that would be lying and dishonest.

B*TCH that's why you're poor! It's not like she was getting kids to smoke or something. It was just a drink she didnt like personally. Worst mother ever.

Florida Evans was a great mother. It's called morals. She didn't want to cheat the government and be on welfare/food stamps either. I think it was an alcoholic drink, I may be wrong though.

You should want a mom like that ...
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:00 PM   #6
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle

Florida Evans was a great mother. It's called morals. She didn't want to cheat the government and be on welfare/food stamps either. I think it was an alcoholic drink, I may be wrong though.

Umm, no. It's called ACTING.

Florida was too much of a goody two-shoes. That wasn't the only time she held the family back from making some money.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:12 PM   #7
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
Umm, no. It's called ACTING.

Florida was too much of a goody two-shoes. That wasn't the only time she held the family back from making some money.
Held the family back.

From what, eating dog food that one time?
Old 03-08-2013, 09:17 PM   #8
steve franchise
Local High School Star

steve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That black kid from The Wire season 1 who gets shot at the end. I think he was like 14 and he was already taking care of 4-6 kids. He was the eldest, no mother or father. SMH terrible household.
steve franchise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:18 PM   #9
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

every mother makes mistakes, but overall she was a great mom
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:20 PM   #10
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle

Please, if all you gotta do to be rich is PRETEND to like something, you do it. You know what else I hate that I pretend to like every day because I get paid for it? My job. I'd tapdance for watermelon scraps with a tophat on if it meant I'd be rich enough to quit my 9-5
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:22 PM   #11
Budadiiii
Live Strong.

Budadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Please, if all you gotta do to be rich is PRETEND to like something, you do it. You know what else I hate that I pretend to like every day because I get paid for it? My job. I'd tapdance for watermelon scraps with a tophat on if it meant I'd be rich enough to quit my 9-5
You're essentially a slave.

Damn it's nice having a successful internet business that runs itself.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:23 PM   #12
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
Yasir boose mans, Eyes doo's what so eva use-a wants meh ta doo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O0EbsxAkuo
Old 03-08-2013, 10:09 PM   #13
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Married with Children

Broke ass family where anything that can go wrong does go wrong.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 12:30 AM   #14
flipogb
Banned

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

every show has that happen, the characters have to find a way to lose their new job before the end of the episode or within a few episodes. Then they will use some BS lesson learned as to why the character quit the job
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 12:33 AM   #15
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
Married with Children

Broke ass family where anything that can go wrong does go wrong.

Was just going to mention that. Plus, having a neighbor like Marcy would be a pain in the ass.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: