Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-09-2013, 06:42 PM   #16
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm depressed, cheer me up..,,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
Eat some chocolate you faq
Im a FAQ?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 06:43 PM   #17
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Thanks this is funny
Old 03-09-2013, 06:47 PM   #18
shady6121
NBA Fan

shady6121 has decent reputationshady6121 has decent reputation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqZMuZy7HpE
shady6121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:21 PM   #19
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

what happened? your wife found a taller guy? ( which is everyone btw )
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:22 PM   #20
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

smoke weed and exercise fggt
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:28 PM   #21
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
smoke weed and exercise fggt
Only idiots still "smoke" weed.

If you don't vape it you are doing your lungs a huge disservice.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:31 PM   #22
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRabbiT
work out, get something to eat. get up and do something interesting.

This. Working out releases dopamine which acts like a anti-depressant(only natural and healthy)
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:39 PM   #23
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
Only idiots still "smoke" weed.

If you don't vape it you are doing your lungs a huge disservice.
Not everyone has a vape lying around you unintelligent fcuk. Smoking weed on the rare occassion has minimal impact on your lungs
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:40 PM   #24
CP3MVP
soon

CP3MVP has decent reputation

CP3MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:46 PM   #25
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah Amare's injury was really blow for the entire fan base.

But seriously if you are really depressed, join a self help group you are going to meet new people, break out of your daily routine and get tips to overcome your problems.
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:56 PM   #26
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:57 PM   #27
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

http://xnxx.com and the stop being a bitch
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:33 PM   #28
Fudge
Balance of Opposites

Fudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7FixvoKBw
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:55 PM   #29
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
what happened? your wife found a taller guy? ( which is everyone btw )
except messi. Well, pre roids.
Old 03-10-2013, 09:59 PM   #30
niko
I Run NY.

BTW, i'm not seriously depressed, just sad. My wife had to leave for awhile to take care of her mom and my kids are taking it very hard and it was just hard to watch. There's not much you can do. Getting my ass in gear today, it was better. Can't feel sorry for myself, must move forward. Daddy day care....

I was waiting for person to say it was Amare btw...and where are the bikini'd asian girls? How can i say i'm sad and not get bombarded by half naked girls? What's wrong with all of you?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: