Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-09-2013, 09:52 PM   #1
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Question for buddaii

Are you trying to be a Buddhist.

Damn homeboy, you still have a long way to go.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:03 PM   #2
Fudge
Budadiiii stan

Fudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Question for buddaii

Question for OP...

You couldn't just PM the dude?
Fudge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:04 PM   #3
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Question for all of you...

Who are you people?
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:21 PM   #4
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

What's the question?
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:22 PM   #5
Twin Beadles
( o Y o )

Twin Beadles has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batz
Question for all of you...

Who are you people?
Twin Beadles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:35 PM   #6
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Cowboy Thunder has not been impressing people

Cowboy Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:38 PM   #7
steve franchise
Local High School Star

steve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

"homeboy"

lol
steve franchise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:39 PM   #8
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation here

On March 27th of this year, I will officially become a Buddhist Monk.

I'm currently just soaking in all the knowledge I can and doing a lot of drugs and having a lot of sex because I must remain abstinent on March 27th, and every day after.

Basically i'm living the typical unenlightened human life right now, on March 27th, I drop every human emotion and explore places OP and every other loser in this thread can never experience
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 11:01 PM   #9
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii

I'm currently just soaking in all the knowledge I can and doing a lot of drugs and having a lot of sex because I must remain abstinent on March 27th, and every day after.

Basically i'm living the typical unenlightened human life right now, on March 27th, I drop every human emotion and explore places OP and every other loser in this thread can never experience

You're 12...
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 11:10 PM   #10
Jello
Hume>Kunt.

Jello is starting to rub some people the wrong wayJello is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I think you should move to tibet budadiii. Homosexuals can become monks there.
Jello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 11:23 PM   #11
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:

Are you sure you won't cave into your temptations after the 27th. You're gonna have to give up a lot. No alcohol, cursing, violent behavior, and above all sexual thoughts, which means, you might be a virgin for the rest of your life.

I just think it's funny a peaceful monk like you is even more hostile than the ghetto thugs around here. To each their own. No hard feelings.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 11:30 PM   #12
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

It is impossible to drop human emotion you dumb fcuk,. as long as you are alive you will still experience emotions. This just proves that you dont understand anything
red1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 11:35 PM   #13
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
It is impossible to drop human emotion you dumb fcuk,. as long as you are alive you will still experience emotions. This just proves that you dont understand anything
Again, you're comprehension levels are incredibly low.

I didn't mean drop each emotion 100%

Are you slow? This is a serious question. Somethings off about you.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 11:39 PM   #14
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Why do people respond to Budadiiii?
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 11:44 PM   #15
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Again, you're comprehension levels are incredibly low.

I didn't mean drop each emotion 100%

Are you slow? This is a serious question. Somethings off about you.
All of your posts give off a pretentious vibe and that one statement alone is a red-flag that proves that you dont know shit about the lifestyle that you claim you are about to adopt. The whole point of buddhism is to become more self-aware and conscious of your thought process, it has nothing to do with "dropping emotions" even if you didnt mean to "drop each emotion 100%."
red1 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: