Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2013, 02:58 AM   #16
ZaaaaaH
Banned
 
ZaaaaaH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: District of Columbia
Posts: 1,848
ZaaaaaH has not been impressing people
Default Re: Pacers will Beat Miami.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazb
...regular season. Lots of teams beat (even some sweeps) Miami in the regular season (Bulls, Celtics), come playoff time Miami flips the switch. No one is beating this team 4 times in a 7 game series.

No doubt they do that but thats also my problem with the Heat. When they run into Psychical team sometimes they never turn the Switch on.

The Heat need to have the switch on at all time like the Bulls did when MJ was there and Kill Teams and put Fear before the Playoffs come.
ZaaaaaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 03:55 AM   #17
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports
 
All Net's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 22,461
All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pacers will Beat Miami.

Knicks were 2-0 vs miami heading it last Sunday too.. Fact is miami are a different team when Indy and Knicks beat them than they are now. Indy are also far better at home than they are on the road.

Doesn't mean they can't get a result there though.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 04:01 AM   #18
dbk123
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,311
dbk123 has not been impressing people
Default Re: Pacers will Beat Miami.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaaaaaH
No doubt they do that but thats also my problem with the Heat. When they run into Psychical team sometimes they never turn the Switch on.

The Heat need to have the switch on at all time like the Bulls did when MJ was there and Kill Teams and put Fear before the Playoffs come.
dbk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:13 AM   #19
JohnnySic
green is good
 
JohnnySic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 8,199
JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Pacers will Beat Miami.

Pacers could beat Miami; they have the size to pound the Heat inside, and plenty of wings to throw at LeBron and Wade (if Granger is healthy).

Unfortunately, they seem to be mentally soft.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:58 AM   #20
rmt
National High School Star
 
rmt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,368
rmt is considered somewhat coolrmt is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Pacers will Beat Miami.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
Pacers could beat Miami; they have the size to pound the Heat inside, and plenty of wings to throw at LeBron and Wade (if Granger is healthy).

Unfortunately, they seem to be mentally soft.

More likely - young and inexperienced - nothing time won't cure if they keep the team together long enough - the pieces to take the Heat down (match up) are there.
rmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 11:48 AM   #21
Dro
College star
 
Dro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Naptown aka Indianapolis
Posts: 4,175
Dro has decent reputationDro has decent reputation
Default Re: Pacers will Beat Miami.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
Pacers could beat Miami; they have the size to pound the Heat inside, and plenty of wings to throw at LeBron and Wade (if Granger is healthy).

Unfortunately, they seem to be mentally soft.
They're nowhere near mentally soft...This is one of the most confident teams in the NBA..They are young and inexperienced though besides West and George Hill(a little bit)...But at least they have been in the playoffs before..It will really be a test for Lance Stephenson to see how he handles pressure...
Dro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 11:52 AM   #22
livinglegend
College star
 
livinglegend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,130
livinglegend posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrylivinglegend posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrylivinglegend posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Pacers will Beat Miami.

Miami winning tonight.
livinglegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 11:54 AM   #23
LikeABosh
Banned
 
LikeABosh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,565
LikeABosh is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Pacers will Beat Miami.

I'm guaranteeing a Heat win. Heat are playing just far better basketball since those 2 games vs. the Pacers. Also the first 2 games were both in Indiana.
LikeABosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 11:55 AM   #24
ZaaaaaH
Banned
 
ZaaaaaH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: District of Columbia
Posts: 1,848
ZaaaaaH has not been impressing people
Default Re: Pacers will Beat Miami.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
Knicks were 2-0 vs miami heading it last Sunday too.. Fact is miami are a different team when Indy and Knicks beat them than they are now. Indy are also far better at home than they are on the road.

Doesn't mean they can't get a result there though.


Knicks were playing excellent ball begging of the Season. As of lately They have been playing awful because they wont move the ball and other teams figured out how to slow Melo down since he is not a good playmaker and just like to shoot the ball.

On the other hand Indy has been playing much better then compare to earlier of the season.

Indy probably will lose today but If LeBron doesnt show that he can easily handle George on both side of the court and give this young blood confidence they will lose to the Pacers in the Conference Finals if they both meet.
ZaaaaaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 11:56 AM   #25
LikeABosh
Banned
 
LikeABosh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,565
LikeABosh is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Pacers will Beat Miami.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
Pacers could beat Miami; they have the size to pound the Heat inside, and plenty of wings to throw at LeBron and Wade (if Granger is healthy).

Unfortunately, they seem to be mentally soft.
They definitely aren't mentally soft. They actually tried way to hard to be tough and "punk' the Heat in the playoffs and Lebron and Wade had enough of it and went god mode on them
LikeABosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:09 PM   #26
ZaaaaaH
Banned
 
ZaaaaaH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: District of Columbia
Posts: 1,848
ZaaaaaH has not been impressing people
Default Re: Pacers will Beat Miami.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABosh
They definitely aren't mentally soft. They actually tried way to hard to be tough and "punk' the Heat in the playoffs and Lebron and Wade had enough of it and went god mode on them


Thats what I want from LeBron Today. I want 40-10-10-2-2
ZaaaaaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:33 PM   #27
chosen_one6
Banned
 
chosen_one6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,393
chosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this board
Default Re: Pacers will Beat Miami.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaaaaaH
Thats what I want from LeBron Today. I want 40-10-10-2-2

You just tryin to win your fantasy basketball matchup
chosen_one6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 01:55 PM   #28
HiphopRelated
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,431
HiphopRelated has decent reputation
Default Re: Pacers will Beat Miami.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaaaaaH
Knicks were playing excellent ball begging of the Season. As of lately They have been playing awful because they wont move the ball and other teams figured out how to slow Melo down since he is not a good playmaker and just like to shoot the ball.

On the other hand Indy has been playing much better then compare to earlier of the season.

Indy probably will lose today but If LeBron doesnt show that he can easily handle George on both side of the court and give this young blood confidence they will lose to the Pacers in the Conference Finals if they both meet.
oh please, it 's about far more than just Lebron
HiphopRelated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 02:18 PM   #29
ZaaaaaH
Banned
 
ZaaaaaH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: District of Columbia
Posts: 1,848
ZaaaaaH has not been impressing people
Default Re: Pacers will Beat Miami.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen_one6
You just tryin to win your fantasy basketball matchup

Dont play Fantasy, I play Fanduel.
ZaaaaaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 02:19 PM   #30
ZaaaaaH
Banned
 
ZaaaaaH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: District of Columbia
Posts: 1,848
ZaaaaaH has not been impressing people
Default Re: Pacers will Beat Miami.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiphopRelated
oh please, it 's about far more than just Lebron


This year its ALL about LEBRON.
ZaaaaaH is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:46 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy